Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

This was a pretty cute ending. Although the ending we wanted wasn't served to us in a silver platter. It gave enough for us to draw our own head cannon for these 2.

Dex-chan lover
With all honesty, i really liked this manga for the most part.

The whole France thing was a bit too much. He made it all the way to France to say "ive drop all my shenanigans just come here and see you" and "just save a spot for me on a corner of ur mind"? Really? For that? That dont even answer her big question. How about just saying i love u instead? Luckily Akio with a great assist from Yoshikawa made it work. Also, his brother meeting her grandma by coincidence yrs ago was too cheeky. I guess, was cute and all but really unnecessary.
Lot less complicated if after she asked "Why do you stay by my side?" he would pick it up from the "unable to leave her alone" and convey as "I love u". Simple and charming. Done, wohoo. Now lets enjoy the afterwards for 2 chapters including our 2nd ship success.

The stalling also made it a bit boring at times. Like with Akio "Oh. What is this feeling? Well, whatever", 10 chs later "Oh. What is this feeling? Well, whatever."... Fukami feelings seemed to grow steadily but some how never went anywhere and he didnt minded to face it until the very end where he was still confused. Even Akio powerful snatch of Fukami from Prez hands didnt had much meaning afterwards.
Overall i liked it very much the characters, the story, their daily adventures but simply felt like the romance got so fragmented that didnt seemed to connect properly for the big moment.

Quite possibly the least amount of 'ending' one could write into an ending. Man, I was enjoying it so much, just send me off with something! Still, great tl's though!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not dissatisfied with the ending to this but I'm not particularly satisfied either. We did get confirmation of their feelings and they're presumably dating now. Maybe this was intended to be a short story, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread