Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
Mr. Everything-is-on-a-Schedule straight up went to France on a whim just to chase after her, that's so sweet.

Group Leader
@lordchecha They really do seem to live quite comfortably don't they? Haha.

@perryvitcon I see, it's specifically France that's nagging at you, huh? Well they've been talking about France since the early chapters with Akio-chan being part French, her having lived in France, Kiyora-san's place being named in French, Fukami-kun's brother being in France, so yeah... but I do see where you're coming from.

@Tamerlane I lean toward the idea that the Japanese word just comes from a shortening of animation in English, and that it's just a coincidence that it resembles French. I mean, it could definitely have come from French, but being American I want to believe in an English origin xD, and there's no evidence pointing one way or another, I think?

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations

It's one of those disputed etymologies whether its derived from the English word "animation" or the French term "dessin animé," meaning "cartoon." They both mean the same thing so it's not a huge deal, and its not unheard of for languages to mix its etymological roots, so it's possible it could be both.

Fun fact: both of the words descend from the Latin word "animus" meaning "soul," with "animare" meaning "to give life" or "to instill with life," so you could argue that's the ultimate etymology.

Do.....do they realize how massive France is? How do you just meet who you were looking for at a random street in France when the only clue you had was that she was somewhere in France 😅????

Group Leader
@quagzlor Ahh I see. I guess all their free spirited running around makes a tidy amount of money, haha.

Edit: I also just had a thought about airline points. Considering how much the entire family travels, they could have quite a lot saved up.

I always think of this since I was a kid, the language barrier only happened on human not on animals.

Dex-chan lover
Im happy...
But im also a bit pissed. Didnt need to get this complicated. This aint good for the heart.
Much rather if that sunday had been the D day and afterwards we would enjoy a bit of their happy young couple life then fast forwarding a bit to their happy married life surround by cats and children.
But thats me.

Users who are viewing this thread