Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Group Leader
@justforthelulz
Pretty sure you're right about that, but felt like it would be spoilery for me to say it. Edit: Also I'm not totally sure because it's been a while since I read the ending xD.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, don't tell me it's gonna be the "study abroad timeskip" cliche...

Dex-chan lover
@Thiron I'm just wondering... but does it even hold any weight anymore??? Okay, maybe to some younger manga readers, maybe... but...

I thought he was aware of his feelings too! His actions would indicate a decent amount of eq and one would assume he'd have some hint as to why/how his entire personality and purpose changed for the better. And know she's in France for idk how long (I hope she informed him tho, literally after learning the importance of communication!)

I wonder how that conversation between them concluded, since obviously Issei didn't seem to have an answer.

The mom otoh came off a bit iffy. I'm glad they patched things up so I'm hoping she'll be a healthier parent to her kids going ahead.

Thank you for your efforts! We're nearly there!

Double-page supporter
So i guess Granny is sick and Akio goes to visit her and Fukami misunderstanding thinking that she will never come back, realizes his Feelings for her, chases after her, then finds out that she was just visiting Granny but still confesses and bang happy End.
Either that or BS Study abroad which would make me very pissed...
Anyway thx for the Chapter

Group Leader
@hitsuzenwatcher Oh no (about the mom). I always wonder if my translations were an issue or not in these cases. It's hard to tell because people of course have subjective opinions. And yup, almost done!

Aggregator gang
@Der_Typ I was gonna write what I feel about this then I saw your comment and said "Oh I already did?"

@sleepyfoxscanlations: omg, I'm pretty sure that's not the case (and I apologise if that's what it came across as)! The secret photos, the awareness of her being a helicopter parent on one end and neglectful on the other and that she never really mentions talking over Akio is what didn't rub me the right way. Then again, things can always improve!

Users who are viewing this thread