Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - His Love

Dex-chan lover
Not only this chapter is about Kyo's POV which didn't really excite me, but also it's even longer than usual. Imagine when I waited for the raw, it takes 6 weeks or more for this chapter to be finished bcs it’s divided into 3 fckn parts. This chapter was such a pain to be done honestly lol

Also, want to let you guys know, that there are additional images to the end of chapter 10 from volume 2 and 1 image from volume 1.

And if you could please support the author!

Not only this chapter is about Kyo's POV which didn't really excite me, but also it's even longer than usual. Imagine when I waited for the raw, it takes 6 weeks or more for this chapter to be finished bcs it’s divided into 3 fckn parts. This chapter was such a pain to be done honestly lol

Also, want to let you guys know, that there are additional images to the end of chapter 10 from volume 2 and 1 image from volume 1.

Thank you so much for your hard work! Especially getting through Kyo's scene :') but at least we were able to see more tiny Fuyuki<3

The short hair girl is so sis, but I'm rooting for you to steal Kyo!! As much as I like the senpai, I want Fuyuki with Eri :')

Thank you for translating!! You're feeding us so well this month <3

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: sooo Kyo may know Fuyuki's feelings but still asked Eri out. And jelly Eri is awakening the gay in her... hmm..
well if you grow up as childhood friends even if someone's dense/blissfully unaware, i can imagine one noticing when someone else also has a crush on the same person you do

I hate every time I read a manga about a kid getting hit because of lies
honestly im surprised it didn't make things worse, i'd def just avoid girls after that altogether outside of siblings you have to live with (unless it was his sister who accused him)

Thank you so much for your hard work! Especially getting through Kyo's scene :') but at least we were able to see more tiny Fuyuki<3

The short hair girl is so sis, but I'm rooting for you to steal Kyo!! As much as I like the senpai, I want Fuyuki with Eri :')
Interesting how their roles were reverse with fuyuki clinging to eri and 'depending' on her

I think they are, in the first chapter, it looked like Kyo was asking to go to a church (which i assume you wouldn't be taking a taxi for your own wedding or so , other than ppl in japan taking rides/trains everywhere) so i assume it's fuyuki and eri getting married (gay marriage in japan aside but other than the rest of it being realistic i can imagine there being places where there'd still be 'ceremonies' even if they can't get it on a piece of paper), tho it would be interesting if it's some kinda polycule ending, unless the author just does a fake out [or maybe a double plot twist where Kyo is also bi/gay and ends up marrying a man and they have a double wedding]

Aggregator gang
nteresting how their roles were reverse with fuyuki clinging to eri and 'depending' on her
yeah fuyuki talks about it with Kisaki how Eri used to be her protector until her classmates just kept shunning her cuz of how she doesn't care about anything around her (except fuyuki) and just does what she wants. i think it was when eri was in middle school and fuyuki in elementary.

Aggregator gang

yesss it was a pain to have to wait for this chapter only to be a Kyo PoV for a month. i hope we get more background on eri and why she really acts like this when it comes to relationships.

i thank you for continuing to translate this cuz using a machine tl is pain

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter! I love this manga just after Kimishinu and Koi yori Aoku. Fascinating plots + pretty arts.

Though I also do not like Kyou (he literally knows that these two love one another - Eri is just too dense), I enjoy this chapter quite much. The childhood Eri definitely is my favorite because she is more proactive and brave

Now, I’m so much interested in knowing more about that past Eri has gone through to be like she is now. She probably doesn’t discover the parts of her unique love to Fuyuki yet , probably from the trauma with people accusing her of homophobia. Still it doesn’t make sense if it’s because of people gossiping. Her personality back then shows that she doesn’t care much about others’ people, why changes drastically?

Also, I really really want Eri to know that Fuyuki saw them making out in the room - that would shift some gears in her brain

Dex-chan lover
yesss it was a pain to have to wait for this chapter only to be a Kyo PoV for a month. i hope we get more background on eri and why she really acts like this when it comes to relationships.
Having Kyo's POV is really useful for a manga like this, if we only ever got the POV of two of the characters when its about the relationship between three characters then two of the three relationships feel hollow

Double-page supporter

thank you for the translation <3

Users who are viewing this thread