Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai

Cause it literally happened in the first chapter. One MC girl Got together with the boy in the first chapter and kissed 1 second later… So far the series have just become worse and worse every chapter….
Don't talk shit just bcs you can't handle the angst lol Its not always everything is rainbows & sunshine like happy anime girls maybe you used to see. Humans are a lot more complicated than that. Also, its not like Eri is dating him out of love, she herself said that she dating him cus she doesn't want to make situation awkward. (I don't really care about Kyo but its still sucks for him or maybe not after reading ch.14 lol) She's giving me comphet vibe and also could be suffering from some neurodivergency so she have difficulty with having "normal" social interaction. Also, if you want to read the next chapter, there is already uploaded up until ch.12 translated on Tiktok username called Moosan29.

Dex-chan lover
Don't talk shit just bcs you can't handle the angst lol Its not always everything is rainbows & sunshine like happy anime girls maybe you used to see. Humans are a lot more complicated than that. Also, its not like Eri is dating him out of love, she herself said that she dating him cus she doesn't want to make situation awkward. (I don't really care about Kyo but its still sucks for him or maybe not after reading ch.14 lol) She's giving me comphet vibe and also could be suffering from some neurodivergency so she have difficulty with having "normal" social interaction. Also, if you want to read the next chapter, there is already uploaded up until ch.12 translated on Tiktok username called Moosan29.
I talk shit cause we are reading GL to see girls kiss with girls… If we wanted to see girls kiss with a boy we would read straight romance🤦🏼‍♂️ Its simply just fucking annoying that authors for some reason decides to write a GL series and then decide “Oh lets have one of the MC kiss a guy in the first chapter, cause thats totally what people read GL series for”…

Also I dont really want to read this series more since I dont want to keep seeing an MC kiss (and potentially have sex) with a guy in a GL manga, just a waste of time to keep reading more at this point

Okay then lol No one force you to read anyway. No need to announcing yourself
I talk shit cause we are reading GL to see girls kiss with girls… If we wanted to see girls kiss with a boy we would read straight romance🤦🏼‍♂️ Its simply just fucking annoying that authors for some reason decides to write a GL series and then decide “Oh lets have one of the MC kiss a guy in the first chapter, cause thats totally what people read GL series for”…

Also I dont really want to read this series more since I dont want to keep seeing an MC kiss (and potentially have sex) with a guy in a GL manga, just a waste of time to keep reading more at this point

No need for you to write a whole Wall of text about this trash series, but here we are🤷🏼‍♂️
All you have to do is ignore it lol You care about this manga so much that when there's a new chapter you have to make announcement that this manga bothers you. Just ignore it. Don't even click it. So that other people don't have to dirty their eyes with your shitty comments. Keep your toxic comments to yourself

I’m caught up in the raws. I think this series is struggling in terms of popularity and the fact the author has never done something so lengthy like this before. Please post reminders of where to buy the raws to support the author! I have read just about every yuri manga on this website and this is the only one in which I have bought! We must keep it going!!

Users who are viewing this thread