Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
89e.jpg

I, for one, think that disbanding the military would be a good thing.

Mainly because it would result in a large number of well-trained, heavily armed, disgruntled and unemployed warriors who have a vested interest in getting rid of the second prince and Yuri.

Jesus, Disbanding the Military? That's like asking for a country to be invaded from the outside and rebellion and anarchy in the inside. And for one girl to burn the Royal Family's coffers, that's a whole new level of golddigger. That Yuri has got to be from the enemy country.

Group Leader
A prince would have to be literally brain-damaged to even consider disbanding the army just to give alms. Is this some sort magic hypnosis thing?

Dex-chan lover
i was really curious as to how the author would portray Yuri since she was just a game heroine before, but looks like she has an interesting personality. it's also funny that she still has her harem from the game even though she's getting married haha (minus Bern, perhaps)

Group Leader
oh my god that girl...her eyes when she suggested disbanding the military or whatever...hecking creepy. she's creeps me out so much now. christ.

...is she just that stupid or a spy sent to destroy the kingdom from within? I'm betting on stupid. (or maybe shes just a sociopath.)

Dex-chan lover
@Xennith

Stupid ? Who cares ?
Extremely selfish to the degree of 'FUCK WHOEVERELSE' ? Probably
Another person who played the game and transmigrated / reincarnated ? Possibly, these types of novels have 1-3 reincarnators / transmigrators usually, the heroine / villain, the other one of the duo and maybe a separate third. There's also some with just the heroine and the third.

Dex-chan lover
i hope there is no this kinda dumb bitches ever existed on our planet.

Double-page supporter
The brother got mind fucked. I feel sorry for him. Even I got startled.

Double-page supporter
I... think I begin to sympathize with villainesses in otome games. The protagonists are sometimes insuferrably naive and manipulative.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of retarded people would suggest disbanding military? Even commoners would know that's a bad thing to do

Dex-chan lover
@Nekoriz

The same ones who chant, "No ICE, no wall, no USA at ALL"

TBF ICE isn't military, but border defense is apart of sovereignty...which means that we should have the military handle border matters in the first place.

Finally Bern gets his head out of his behind! Damn, it was about time :D I really want to love his character.
And, Jesus, the heroine is so stupid. Disbanding military? For real ? Why don't you sell your country to your neighbour to have cash too ? She really look like a manipulative b*t*h who love to have a harem. As the second prince is dumb enough to choose Yuri over Iris, then I have no pity for him.

Aggregator gang
Disbanding the military.. wheezes. The prince doesn't have a brain it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread