Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Yuri is so dumb. From the moment I saw her, I knew it. Either she's a clichéd female protagonist who only excels at being naive and who's brain is 90% cutesy or she's just a total gold digger and social climber. She's just from a Baron family like seriously what's wrong with the first prince. He's so immature that he fell for all those petty praises and smile that wench is secreting from her ass. It's 12 midnight and I'm here hating a stupid pair of different chromosomes.

Idk what the King or the Frist Prince is doing, but they have to stop this mad man and his hoe or this country is done for

Yuri is bitch. If i were born in that country as a noble i would f----- start a Rebellion with Dean and Iris

@JUSTadICE I would GLADLY JOIN YOU GUYS AND RISK MY LIFE!!! SHE FREAKING LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S HIGH and DANG I'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THAT HELL OF A PRINCE!!! HOW DID HE EVEN MANAGE TO CALL HIMSELF A PART OF ROYAL LINEAGE??!!! THE RULERS OF A COUNTRY???!!! ARE THEY THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOTS????!! THE HELL WITH DISBANDING THE MILITARY??!!! ITS SECOND TO THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AND SHOULD BE PRIORITISED FOR GOODNESS' SAKE

Banned
Maybe Yuri is supposed to represent a left-wing strawman to prop up the writer's blatant right-wing propaganda.

If I really wanted to read a right-wing propaganda isekai, Gate is a better option.

Double-page supporter
I thought the academy was a school for education. You'd think at least one of them would be educated enough to know that this is stupid. Yuri seems like some kinda spy and heres why:
1. She seduced the prince that has the most influence
2. She is using her womanly wiles to get the prince to deplete the treasury.
3. She is using this alms giving to further deplete the treasury
4. She wants to disband the military because it is currently a time of peace

At this point I hope Iris and her family take their fiefdom and separate from the kingdom before they start begging for money.

still kinda dislike bern but at LEAST he's coming to his senses. anyways thot and spoiled brat go live in a hole <33 ihysm!~

finally bern went to redemption path, that damn bitch yuri should just beheaded already and that 2nd bastard too

Double-page supporter
Reading this chapter makes me realise that this sole girl is all over all the best bois, like she can pick them from a personal tray of cupcakes whenever she fancies. Harem is very unfair & I'm glad this kind of manga/manhwa/manhuas protray a different side to the Harem genre that we previously wouldn't even think of.

& reading all the previous comments make me realise this girl (& the second prince & his mother too 0w0;) is a homewrecker on an international scale. I haven't gotten to read those parts yet & I'm praying that the second prince won't be the crown prince anytime soon.

Reading her makes me itch. She's literally a witch. That look is also the staple Yandere look ughh!!!

Yuri you dumb broad. Why don't you shut the fuck up and let people who have a working brain to figure this problem out?

I can't tell if Yuri is just stupid, or if she being genuinely malicious. That's such an astoundingly bad idea, and the art makes her look like an absolute villian ;a;
Glad to see Bern may be coming back to our side, I was hoping he could be saved <3

If the military is disbanded and this Yuri turns out to be a neighboring cojntry's spy, then eveything makes sense.
#ScaryBitch

wth-- i swear, the mere sight of yuri awakens my murderous instinct.
.. on the other hand, thank god bern's brain seems to have finally awakened (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Users who are viewing this thread