Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

If that proposal to disband the military pushes through, idk what the fUCK the country's council and bureaucracy is doing. The royal family has an influence, but surely the PM and the bureaucracy has more say in administrative matters, right? I mean, the king must at least have SOME brain cells to see how idiotic this proposal is...right?

GOODNESS GRACIOUS THE PROTAGONIDT IS A BITCH.

SO WE HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER IN OUR BITCHES SNAKES ARE WE.

FCK OFF YURI

Double-page supporter
I was not expecting that, she got a few screws loose holy shit and she has the prince right under her thumb. That's fucking terrifying.

Never understood these type of women, especially in medieval-esque scenarios, if she fucks the country up, she'll be on the first line of people getting their head lobbed off, either by nobles or the people

@BruMemetic
her rise is too fast,
her behaviour too contradictory and for a immature girl she has an excedingly high ability to manipulate....
also all her actions lead to destabilisation (as in splitting chaos, confusion) of the kingdom or atleast among the next generation...
and thats discounting the devilish face she had in this chapter
she is either a reincarnated heroine with no idea of the world or a honey trap plant from an enemy nation
because of the face in this chapter and because her projected personality doesnt make sense (too many extreme contradictions) i would go with the spy because an acting persona doesnt have to make sense

Dex-chan lover
I dont use this word lightly, but bern was lowkey simpin for a minute there

Dex-chan lover
In real life a prince saying a bullsh*t like that will make a misteriuos ill/accident/desapearance of that person mostly if one their partners its not a highborn

Disbandind the Military can be done, for example Panama doesn't have a military. But you need a good standing with your neighbors and some economical power or strategic advantage to do so. Otherwise is suicide specially if you just went through a war 30 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
...I have no idea if Yuri is a naive, selfish asshole or actively malicious.

Aggregator gang
I can tell the intent of this chapter was to showcase just how stupid yuri is and Bern being disillusioned and it worked great.

Dex-chan lover
That's the entire of Yuri's harem showcased in this chapter. But man I didn't think she would look like the way she did just now considering during the novel versions didn't describe her appearance when she said it.

Also if you haven't noticed. Her harem covers most of what the Kingdom deals with. The plan is damn efficient considering if people haven't suspected her yet.
Second (Baka) Prince Ed - Royalty, can force absurd proposals around even with resistance besides the one Yuri suggested just now about military. Charity and his gifts to Yuri are killing the budget. Which leads to people wanting more help, but hating any raised taxes on their already bad economy, while aiming that hate at the kingdom. if Ed becomes King, you know what happens.

Van - is part of the major religion of the kingdom, and is supposed to be the next in line for the Pope position (WN info) who everyone will go to for charity and rely on more than the kingdom when things go wrong.

Bern - who is son of the Duke who is currently the most powerful noble right now being Prime Minister under the royalty. If Bern still under Yuri's influence inherits the Duke position and Prime Minister position, any royalty policy will go through easier.

Dorsen - son of a knight family and is aiming for the Knight Order. With Yuri aiming to reduce or get rid of military leaving only the knight order. For foreign enemy to invade easier as the knight order isn't as trained as the military order supposedly.

Whoever came up with that elaborate plan deserves commending on that scheme. But seriously the fact that it supposed to be an innocent otome game protagonist with those four choices and it turns into this plot because of isekai-ing our MC. I want to read more now!
Man this writer was a genius.

This chapter was amazing. That face tho!

Only thing is that in the novel bern's thoughts when Yuri proposed military disbanding were something like 'the country is just in a ceasefire not a peace treaty with its neighbour towair, the country that has a scarcity of natural resources, and no military means that they'd be immediately attacked and it wouldn't be a war but a massacre, a genocide instead' I think.

And that's why he was so utterly horrified. I feel like the manga missed out on that a lil bit.

But I understand that thoughts, especially long one's, don't translate well across media, so some things being lost is, although disappointing, natural.

Users who are viewing this thread