Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

@CountryMage Doesn't that the plot of the game? Yuri journey to find love, flirting with prince and other 3 guy until she got the prince. And if you read the novel
letter on we found out that van(the pope son) actually didn't know that people interpreted his action as the daryl church backing to 2nd prince. He, like bern and the knight son only follow yuri and not actually follow 2nd prince. But the masses interpreted their action as Daryl Church , Knight Faction, and The PM family backing 2nd prince in succession of the throne

Contributor
This chapter was very pretty, but absolutely nothing happened that couldn’t have been done in a tenth of the pages it took.

"It's so good to see you again after my actions had you removed from society!" "Yeah, sup bitch?"

@Kisato well to be fair , the novel corresponded with this chapter was in the random person pov, not in iris pov nor the author monologue.

Dex-chan lover
Ellia's look in page 11, when she notices that Bern is not pandering to Yuri as he usually would, is pretty telling. As someone from a baron family, Yuri herself is hardly an interesting match for a prince, but the young and loyal influencers she's gathered is a different matter.

Eliya certainly chose the right timing to make her appearance; I mean, I'm not sure how time was flowing, but from one page to the next, it looks as if her appearance cuts short any comments the nobility may want to make about Iris' banishment. And then after he speech, the first thing she does is summon Iris and let all of the nobility know that she is the Azuta corporation's manager as well as Almeria's acting fief lord (as the Queen herself was speaking, it seems most of them quieted down to listen intently). I doubt any of the women would attempt to speak to Iris, as the noblewomen do not work, they have nothing to discuss with her and would be wary of damaging their status from speaking to someone who was banished. Some of the men on the other hand might be interested in talking business and if not, well, she is a beauty...

I wonder what Yuri has to say to Iris. Perhaps she's noticed that Bern is by Iris' side and wants to provoke Iris (and just trying to be friendly would be provocative considering she is the reason for Iris' banishment and broken engagement) into an emotional response so that Bern may once again see her sister as wicked. I can't wait for next week to see what Yuri will say and how Iris will answer. Iris is treading on thin ice.

I'm curious concerning Dean/Alfred's whereabouts. I can't imagine he could miss an important party such as this at this time.

Damn, it ended too soon. Eliya is a really crafty granny, I am loving her. Tactfully calling Iris and making Iris' works more known to the nobility. I can hardly wait for the drama, I hope Iris (verbally) wipes the floor with Yuri and her literal dick for brains posse.

is everything ok? are you ok? well its 23rd can you guys tell us what is happening did you guys change the date or something?

Fed-Kun's army
oh man the dumb girl is here (i refrained to use the term bitch haha)

announcing that to the whole aristocrat community?? nice job granny!

Dex-chan lover
god it's so refreshing that Iris is the protagonist rather than Yuri. the shoujo genre is completely filled with heroines like Yuri and it's getting stale. but i suppose this isn't shoujo so it makes sense that she's just a side character

and i love that her brother had a change of heart, it's good for the family to stick together

honestly that dress is hideous, that huge, tacky bow and the gargantuan tulip shape of it all and the dark colour. She looks 20 years older and pregnant to be speaking politely even

Double-page supporter
i remember now.. that i dropped this manga at this chapter...
will i continue on, coz i know the rating is high and there are more chapters ...
maybe i should give it a shot
wish me luck fellow citizens

Dex-chan lover
Iris: “I don’t want to stand out!”

Also Iris: Wears the first silk dress the country has ever seen

Dex-chan lover
The barony bitch speaks? I though female dogs only bark? Well.. I guess this is manga after all, anything can be true.

can't bring myself to only call her a thot.. it'll be a huge disgrace to actual thots.

@undercurses

I wish you the greatest of luck in your journey.

Dex-chan lover
Wish fullfilment at its best (worst). Not only does Iris make a bigger entry than the prince, everyone also "reflexively" responds to how beautiful she is... it's not like this is her debut or anything, if she was beautiful before she's still beautiful now. There is zero reason people wouldn't recognise her from the start. Bah.

EDIT: Oh, that last page. I can't wait to see what convoluted drama comes out of it... when the best answer (if Iris can't respond calmly, which is honestly fair) would be to just shut up and walk away. She didn't want to be here anyway, what does she have to be worried about? Her social life? lol

Users who are viewing this thread