Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Lots of exposition and a timely reminder that the 2nd prince and Yuri are utter trash.

Dex-chan lover
How much of the source novels has the manga covered so far? I understand the LNs are complete.

Also, how likely is this series to get an anime? Some say it can't because the series is complete, plus it lacks broader appeal (in contrast to titles like Bakarina).

Dex-chan lover
The 2nd prince sure is trash but also a gullible idiot.
Problem here is that Yuri seems to be trying to weaken the country for some reasons...like she has no business trying to dissolve the army but somehow in someway got it to almost pass....
Maybe the entire kingdom is full of idiots, what kind of medieval country would willingly let go of their goddamn army because some second prince fiance said so....while being at truce with 2 other countries no less....

Dude love the manga and the web novel was probably one of my most favorite. Hope it becomes an anime and gain more appeal because it’s underrated imo

I quite remember how easily enemies of Civ 6 quite easily denounced you and declared war when you get rid of your armies even with a truce, so I find this quite funny.

@zz2000
i dunno about anime for this one, even as a manga i feel like it shouldn’t work but I like it

as much as i liked the bakarina manga, the anime is ok but I didn’t get anything added to the experience by seeing it as an anime

i don’t think this sub genre works well as an anime, it baffles me as well how the “realist hero...” is getting an anime adaptation as well

but when you learn that anime is made to advertise the manga/light novel, it makes sense in the end, though most people look forward to a never coming 2nd season for these types of anime...

Vicky 2 player here: NEVER GET RID OF YA ARMY, DEM FOREIGN POWA WILL INVADE FASTER THAN A SONIC FANBOY WILL THINK OF USING "I AM SPEED".

OMG! Just how did Yuri gain this much influence? How can people with sanity allow this to happen? Why would they support this? It’s insane!
Ohhh! ⬆️ This does sound like a homework question (if it were a story/novel from curriculum of school, it does seem like the questions at the end, minus the “OMG”)
But I really wanna know more about this, just how?

Holy shit.... How the f*ck could Yuri gain that much influence, when her faction just took a huge blow just yesterday? This doesn't make sense.

Aggregator gang
@ArpanaR Hardly any crazier than the people that get into positions of power irl. The entire UN is a corrupt disgrace ruled by China and Iran yet everyone just goes along with these mass-murdering despots, everyone in the global financial sector's a fucking Keynesian. 99% of our brilliant health science industry got everything fundamentally wrong about covid from start to finish.

At least Yuri's just a kawaii bimbo in the pants of royalty. Then that royalty acts as a puppet for the spy. That has a straight path of logic at least.

Dex-chan lover
A country stupid enough to remove its own fucking armies kind of deserves to get invaded and wiped out.

Double-page supporter
@Aretheus wow wow wow so much hate and negativity, take a step back take a deep breath and look at this photo of a cat and relax
photo-1579014868745-23e405c5605d

Users who are viewing this thread