Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
@thedjkhalid I never fully understand what gets adaptations. the ones that blow my mind are Eighth Son and Death March. Especially Death March since it somehow has dubs in like eight different languages on Crunchyroll in spite of just how utterly mediocre it is.

Dex-chan lover
yay, a chapter!!! Thanks :)

Can't wait for more. I hope raws can get back to being monthly regular too

Dex-chan lover
ah yes P O L I T I C S

dissolving army? do those people have a brain in their head? so, when's the last time a war broke out in that world? if its anything less than 50 years then congrats... there'll be a surprise party waiting on your border

Dex-chan lover
A cast full of intelligent yet not perfect people? What great works did I accomplish in a past life to deserve this treat? Can't wait to see Leticia and Iris meet!

Dissolving a kingdom’s armed forces is one of the stupidest things ever. Seriously 😒

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@thedjkhalid
While the majority of anime is picked up to promote the source, this is by no means a guarantee, shield hero's source has been completed, yet it's already confirmed for 2 more seasons, slime is also a example of a series that got a second season, generally speaking the chance of a series getting a second season can be told through how much production value the anime get's, mahouka was a outlier in that it took a few years (tells me that there was probably behind the scenes drama similar to konosuba's issues), but kaguya sama, slime, pickup girls in a dungeon, etc all have high production values which to me, usually hints at the likelihood of a second season.
Still waiting on darwin's game to see if i'm correct, and bakarina as well (though as popular as bakarina is, i'd be more surprised if it didn't get a season 2 since as good as the production values are, it doesn't need the fast movement, etc something like a action anime would need), that said isekai does seem toh ave a leg up compared to some genre, considering arifureta got a second season (as much as i like arifureta, the anime was unquestionably done poorly).
My point being is that anime is slowly starting to change in value to japanese companies, whether it be due to japan itself, or due to anime becoming very popular in the west, fact is that the environment is slowly changing.
As for this series, i'd love to see a anime, but this is a tough one to argue for or against, the premise gives it some pro's for people of a specific political philosophy while not attacking the other, but on the minus it's also a more cerebral series instead of a action series like arifureta or a comedy like bakarina, so it's hard to say how likely a anime of this is.

Man this situation ain't like the U.S cutting back on military spending and still outspending the rest of the world on military.

This is basically near-peers who are still technically at war and one is thinking of getting rid of their defensive capabilities. They're asking to get steamrolled.

Dex-chan lover
The artstyle is really... weird for me. Comparing it to the LN and WN art, it's too curvy or something.

Dex-chan lover
Really though, who is sitting around saying "yes let's be completely defenseless." The 2nd prince and his side hoe should have been banished already.

Double-page supporter
Better going full militia army with a small elite core of regular way cheaper to defend. But beforehand stack money for emergency mercenary recruitment.

Aggregator gang
Dear god lords the sheer stupidity of dissolving armed forces in the middle of a truce with a known active enemy in the middle of the fantasy medieval ages is like bending ass backwards and then hand delivering your enemy the most expensive dildo known to mankind and asking them to fuck you for as long as they please to. Only mentally challenged idiots of the highest orders would consider supporting it under the notion of a good outcome or they are traitors who are relying on said former. Seriously I can't tell if the author is making them lords all intentionally stupid or this is some master keikaku in action.

Fed-Kun's army
ally with a nearbyish fiefdom or with a citystate as long as their primary export is soldiers/mercenaries.

Dex-chan lover
Disarming forces in a ceasefire is basically saying "Hey invade us!"

Dex-chan lover
@Arkos You underestimate human greed and stupidity. They obviously don't believe in the peace ideal, they're just blinded by greed.

I know, because politicians in my country (Not America) are exactly like this.

Dex-chan lover
I’m having trouble believing that a majority of nobles would agree to dissolve the army in that situation...

Users who are viewing this thread