Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!!! I've said it before! There WILL be a war! If not for shoujo magic if they avoid it

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks yes, that is why he could use the dummy-reason as a dummy-reason. But as I said, everyone knows they aren't rly at war the this time, so declaring a state of emergency and martial law is obviously going to cost his authority.

Dex-chan lover
This second prince is really dumb. Seem everything is being done to send the realm into disarray.

Also liked the princess. Hope she gets more action time.

Dissolve the armed forces... To think that they seriously think this... They are beyond stupid. So what would you gain after that? Occupation of other nations? Weakening the king? They don't think that invidual's interests are beyond the nation's. Yeah, basically they are hopelessly stupid and greedy...

Dex-chan lover
Lmaoooo second prince wasn't dumb, he got brainwashed so he dumb now lol

Yuri girl is basically a nine tailed fox, a trickster in guise of a beautiful woman so the boys in her orbit got entranced or charmed to the point of having the similar effects of being drugged just like what bern said few chapters ago

So the country they have a truce with, that's who yuri is affiliated with, right?

@icarushector
Same, I’ve read most of the manga for both, Eight son is boring asf, and if the manga is bad I dunno how it gets an anime adaptation either

Death march is ok, but not great

@tatsuya-kai

I definitely agree with you about this being a “cerebral” series, that was the same reason why I liked and disliked Spice and Wolf.

As much as the subject matter was interesting with the “economics” in there, dialogue heavy things aren’t always the best for an animation (I believe so) Holo and Lawrence’s playful relationship was basically the only thing keeping me going (i’m sure the same is with many people)

With manga you can read at your own pace and absorb it or rush through, while anime makes you go at its pace (unless you increase/decrease the playback speed, but why?)

Aggregator gang
The way this chapter ends feels so abrupt... but looking back I see that other chapters have done the same thing. It's fairly clear that certain chapters have been split, despite being written in a way that they should be a single chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been so long that I ended up mixing up some of the characters. Got lost for a while there.

Dex-chan lover
Iris is going to build a big beautiful wall while Tasmeria falls to pieces.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus bro what the absolute FUCK are you talking about??? none of your fuckin writing makes any sense and half of it is conspiracy theories like what are you doing on here???

Aggregator gang
@chuchuchoerry All of you arrogant vegetables making fun of the nobles for following along with Yuri and supporting her blatantly evil intentions are entirely hypocrites. You all do the exact same thing in real life. You put the blinders up and just take whatever information is force-fed to you.

I normally wouldn't bring any of this up since I've long since accepted that the masses as blind bats that couldn't tell a murder with a raised knife. But when I hear those same people trying to act all high and mighty with regards to how observant and clever they are for seeing through Yuri's schemes, it makes me want to gag.

And if you think that Canada's entire gov't along with the UN hasn't been compromised by the CCP, then you've only further proven my point. China is a blight and a cancer in precisely the same way that Yuri is, and I'm certain that the author intended for that subtext.

Users who are viewing this thread