Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus Agreed

Edit: I'm agreeing with the first and second part of your comment. But the third one, I could slightly agree on, but not fully.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus you have brainrot bro like that first part barely had points, that second one was dumb as shit, but that third one is just... like bro... maybe youre the sheep. you sound like those people that go too deep into something and start seeing connections that arent there, you need to get off your high horse. just say with your whole chest that you hate china and chinese people, that youre racist and go... you have somehow infested these comments with shit idiot brain fungus so good on ya ig

Double-page supporter
I think the "dissolving the military" schtick is convincing if one thinks of it from the perspective of a greedy, ambitious noble with no loyalty to the kingdom. Standing royal armies are as much a weapon against rebellious nobles as they are foreign foes, and the nobles would be happy to hire out of work royal soldiers for their own private armies. If the nobility is as corrupt and degenerate as it's suggested, then this is no surprise.

It may seem stupid beyond belief, but all you have to do is look at the current American president and his party to realize the human capacity for collective self-harm. Even the strongest institutions eventually fall against willful malice.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of talk about how stupid the "dissolving the military," move is, and from a modern superpower perspective that may be true. But from a wider, historical perspective, it's not quite so crazy.

First of all, I don't really know how big a power the country in this story is, but while militaries have been important for major powers, that is not the case with smaller powers. For smaller countries, they generally get by due to their good relationships with one or more neighbors. Nobody is expecting Liechtenstein to fend off an invasion with their military, no matter how much of their budget goes to it, for example.

Second of all, this is a feudal government. In a feudal system, a national army is actually a rare and revolutionary idea. In a traditional feudal system, every lord has their own private army that they let the king borrow in times of war. For nobles who grew up with that system, it would make sense that they want their military power back.

Aggregator gang
@chuchuchoerry I really like that take because it always proves how shit you leftists are at actually arguing facts because you always jump to assuming that I'm a straight white male living in good ol' gun-totin' Alabama. I'm fucking Chinese you swine. Any Chinese person who grew up without being subjected to Chinese propaganda will understand how fundamentally evil the CCP is.

It's so fucking absurd that white people think that the Chinese are such weak-willed pansies that we need another race to defend us from our own thoughts on our own country's government. It's fucking hilarious. None of the Chinese like the CCP (unless you're on their payroll), they're being held in a 1984 prison state. And if you dare to dissent, you get to be a tally on Tienanmen Square.

Like I said, if you honestly can tell yourself that the CCP is not enslaving and havesting the organs of Uygher Muslims, then you do you. Have a nice day. Nothing I say could ever convince you otherwise because all the facts are out there for everyone to see. But then again, the left honestly wanted to elect Hillary fucking Clinton, the most corrupt politician next to Joe Biden (ha ha). So I already know you lot are the gullible sort. You accuse me of hating the Chinese, but white democrats are way higher on my shitlist.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus & people who call his stuff conspiracy theories.

Lets start with the the coof. China lied every step of the way, they then bought up crap tons of medical supplies from countries who had no real idea what the coof would be, because of their lies, and we are in the situation we are in today because of lies and dipshits believing the lies because orange man doesn't like china.
What you need to do is follow money and power. china more or less became the worlds cheap labor force, and by extension has the world by the balls. china doesn't export medicine, the us now has a shortage of 150 common medicines. they make parts, now economies world wide have shortages of parts. You want a good deal with china, you either bend over or someone else will. its less doing the will of china, and more china has you by the balls but they aren't squeezing tight enough to do something in country about it.

on 5g, lets be 100% honest here, EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY has backdoors installed on all hardware originating from the country. cisco, intel, qualicom, amd all have various backdoors installed and they all have sub 0 day exploits that they just don't patch because they cant prove other countries know about them. my personal take on this is china is selling us 5g at prices no one else will compete with so even rural areas can get it, and 5g, when it works correctly, is a game changer in how the internet works. important phone calls are still handled with sat phones, and the government should be encrypting everything sensitive. the worst that should happen if 5g gets prolific is they brick the normies phone calls and internet access

on the other part
99% of our brilliant health science industry got everything fundamentally wrong about covid from start to finish
The fact of the matter is china kicked everyone out of the country who could research or report it and all we had to go on was people who couldn't wait to get on their knees to suck china off and call all efforts to look into it racist so please let our parent company put a movie out over there, and people who kept telling us 'this gunna get bad'
people want to believe everything will be sunshine and rainbows.
everything is down to moneyed interests form these corporations, this is both a strength and a detriment to our countries because you no longer have loyal companies who will do everything they can to help you, because if a 300 million person market shits the bed, they have 7 billion other people they could sell to.

what should be a far scarier problem is that the west is losing experts and the best of the best to china due to social justice and branding research as racist. which china doesn't care about that and they will give them as good or better positions that they had here, we can't stop purging people for wrong thing or time wasting bullshit like... was it 'plastic is both patriarchal and racist' or some other topic that is equally batshit, maybe global warming is racist... either way, I will thankfully be dead or dying by the time this fully bites the west in the ass, im done trying, its like someone is trying to stab themselves to death and you have to constantly stop it but the crowd of people around you are constantly trying to stop you because they want to watch them die, its just not worth the effort.

top kek, everyone are fixated in the military dissolution (that wasn't happened) and yet forgot the internal fees wars between fiefdoms, you may also forgot that armelia is the top food producer in tarmeria, so overtaxing them is a blown for the entire kingdom; now remember that they, despise having an army for each fiefdom, tarmeria had to unify all parts in one national army in order to go against the other kingdom, disamble it and each fief most probably don't have enough men to defend themselves (yes, it could be an scenario when fort advantage would end nil due number disparity) and both things actually stacked a favor to invaders

In fact
heroine is an enemy agent and probably some nobles arranged their change of sides or are in proceedings

EDIT
Respect to the virus
don't be delusional, experiments was done as early as 2015 and it was (like always about scientific papers) a colaboration between several countries, including china and US
and china since years stopped being cheap labor force (mostly, now they are africa) and are transitioning to a mayority middle class citizen

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus one, im not white so jot that down, im literally asian. two, i never said that the ccp wasnt bad, im well aware of their long long list of horrific actions, so also jot that down. three, i dont care about the fact that youre chinese, that doesnt exempt you from saying racist things and from saying completely false statements, especially that 5g shit, so maybe stop that. im literally just telling you that youre reading way into this text to be seeing yuri as an allegory for china, and that somehow the author intended that like... bro... the cognitive disconnect. the biggest problems here is that the shit youre saying is being echoed by people who are like a sentence and a half from saying something eugenic and ARE probably racist dipshits just because of how they phrase things using dogwhistles, like thats the hill you wanna die on?

anyways anybody new coming in im gonna recommend you dont read the comments especially what alidan wrote unless you wanna get stressed and somehow get dragged into a dumbass argument
brn2jyo7d7k21.jpg

@Aretheus & @chuchuchoerry & to mostly everyone else about this matter
Hi sorry to interrupt your argument and it may be non of my business which I understand that you might tell me after this but you guys do know that this is just a manga right? and it’s not based on anything in the real world. 🤯
........ No? Just me ?........ Alright then😂

Aggregator gang
@Jxnny_Mc Like I said earlier, I'd normally not care. I was just annoyed by all the comments acting smug about how the nobles are clearly playing into the hands of an enemy spy while in real life, nobody even bats an eye to the evil shit that happens in front of our very eyes. And also, even IF the author didn't intend on an irl allegory, death of the artist means that the connection between the concepts is still entirely valid.

Fed-Kun's army
Much gratitude for another chapter, big fan of the series! Like the themes and scope of it, and the art is lovely.

Less lovely, however, is the comments section here. Any chance we can get a mod in here to clean up the catastrophe of conspiracy theories, swearing, and generally unproductive mess? I'm all for reasonable discussion about politics and human behavior, but this ain't it, chief.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jxnny_Mc oh no no im well aware thats why my initial reply to them was asking what the hell they were talking about considering that this is a manga but they were talking about china and covid for some reason??? they just decided to start actin all brazy after that, which is how we found ourselves in the current situation 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread