Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

I guess it's time for me to reread cause im forgetting the plot n getting it confused with another manga: "I swear i won't bother you again". Sigh;;

I guess she’s collecting the people who screwed her over at the beginning sigh

Dex-chan lover
Dorsen: "Time to go get my ass kicked again!"

Anyone know where this is in novel?

Dex-chan lover
@Ohgodpleaseno iirc in the WN (could be wrong, it's been a long time)
Van did exactly what she hoped he wouldn't i.e. get pulled into some conspiracy, and this time there's no mercy from her.

Dorsen kept learning about the different side of Iris as he travels through Armelia and became even more confused.
I think he helped out in the Van incident but I think he left on a journey right after.

Again, I could be remembering wrong since it's been a long time. Just vaguely remember that Van ded and Dorsen possibly redeem.

Dex-chan lover
Hngg another man coming to give another headache to Iris. Cant they just left her alone :<

Supporter
Not really a spoiler just a long essay.
I'm just so happy with our FMC,
I know we are all spoiled for choice these days, with all the manga around,
and i can't help but love the character.
Confident but not arrogant, still has kindness but is not a flower field for brains, and can even be a little ruthless,
She's not a power house that can take on a country by herself (tho i do like those mangas too), so she takes all the help she can,
but she's also not just a pushover at the mercy of the winds.

I'm not a literary genius so i might just be a frog in the well, but i like what i like.

TL;DR Iris is awesome!

@chuchuchoerry you can just read the first second chapter, all the fuck boys are there 🤣.

The knight in my opinion from the manga is possibly the worse next to the prince. Here used force against her during the condemnation event and treated her like a villain off of hearsay and rumors and only now month after the incident does he even question his actions and wonder if everything that was said against her was true or not. You would think for a person that cares about honor, justice, and virtue like a knight that maybe he should know the truth before he takes action against a defenseless woman.

Dex-chan lover
I hate when authors turn characters into idiots just to show how "smart" is the protagonist.

Double-page supporter
@Athedite Ironic since Violette in "I swear I won't bother you again" is aiming for what Iris considered to be the worst end - sent to a monastery for life. Though Violette doesn't REALLY want that end either, she really just wants to be loved and feels she's not good enough to be loved.

Users who are viewing this thread