Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.1

Double-page supporter
i wonder how they'll handle the multiple plot lines and perspectives in the future arcs

Supporter
This was a great chapter! Made me go and re-read the encounter immediately.

Kumo-chan: They attack first so by the law of RPG i have the right to kill them and consume their flesh.

Dex-chan lover
Feel bad for the two magic dudes who basically were trying to do the right thing and leave her alone then their subordinates fucked up so they had to try and get them out.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing's been bad since the serialization changed, but with the anime nearing airing it's come to an absolute standstill.

Although the speed of release is on the slower side, the quality far exceeds what one would expect from 2-3 weeks of work. Thanks to all involved from the author to the translation team.

The diffrent perspective's started making a lot more sense after i started reading the novel.
It's no mistery that we as manga readers would be confused not having seen any of the side stories so far.
I wonder how they will adapt all of them later, since it's so integral to the story.

Dex-chan lover
if that fuking idiotic archer didnt shoot i am sure kumo chan would be willing to interact with them but than again if he didnt shoot the plot cant move on

Edit: went back a few chapter yup they burn kumo-chan home and so no pity for them =P

Dex-chan lover
The way that wizard guy fawned over the spider waifu...
SASUGA KUMOKO-SAMA!

Manga is really is understating how much of an A-Hole the summoner is. No body should have sympathy for him. Only one that really deserved to survive Kumo's attack is the Ronandt.

@Ironclad I believe the anime will fail, the CG looks awfull, the LN design sucks compared to the manga (kumo's). A good anime caused Slime's sells to skyrocket but a bad anime will do nothing more than waste money.

why waste chapters going over same battle WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

Aggregator gang
Reminder that at the current point of the story Kumo has a passive fear aura which makes people scared shitless of her even if she's just standing there, lesser men losing control of themselves in the face of 100% certain death is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread