Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2

i came for spider-chan not some old dude that likes to caress his staff while surrounded by 10 other dudes

Dex-chan lover
It surprises me that's how powerful Kumoko is. The strongest mage the humans have to offer, and it can't beat a newly born spider (sure she's been using her skills since birth, but still).

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see events from a different perspective but I also wish this was just a side chapter instead of a main chapter.

Wait this means Kumo is actually very strong but there are stronger beings in the dungeon? Like her mom and the dragons?

Wait this means Kumo is actually very strong but there are stronger beings in the dungeon? Like her mom and the dragons?

@Leo80221 Oh this is why I thought this was a re-release. So it's from the prospective of the humans. Well, this definitely shouldn't have been the main chapter.

I also appreciate chapters from opposite perspective, it gives weight to accomplishments of MC, rather than it being small world based on monologue.

kumo is already strong enough to destroy whole countries, if even that great mage had zero chance against her, that means that the monsters that kumo is trying to fight and kill are something like legendary class lvl, world ending disasters, if they would come out of the dungeon...

i really like it to see the different power lvls to get a feeling just how strong our kumo is

Aggregator gang
Spoiler!
Reminder: this summoner is the same guy that enslaved Wrath.

Group Leader
Spoilers ahead.

@Genoshock
@Leo80221
@Crazador
This side chapter is necessary for the future development. Although I agree it does not need to be 3 seperate chapters. One chapter for recap should be enough similar to the Demon King (chapter 29.2)

Major spoilers ahead... You have been warned
In the future chapters the old man come back to the Labyrinth and beg Kumo to accept him as a student. (The side chapters show how powerless the "Great Mage" is. Obviously she ignore him but she let him stay. There he learned how to develop new spells by watching Kumo. The presence of the old man also lead to another development for certain character (I stop reading ahead since it is at least a year away...based on chapter progression.)

@kazamakj
Humans have never explored the Lower Stratum of the labyrinth because they can't survive the extreme temperature of the Middle Stratum. Mother is only known because there're other 5 Queen Taratects out there and she's the only monster that travels to the Upper Stratum to lay eggs.
On the outside world humans are bussy dealing with Demons, the Demon Lord or just fighting each other. Most powerful monsters are located on special places like the Sea, Magic Mountain or Great Garem Forest, so when Humans go to places where powerful monsters are they usually bring a huge army or Rank S adverturers.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread