Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.1

Wait, the mother spider is the demon king?? IF so that would explain a lot of the demon race stuff having something to do with the MC.

I dont get these huge stats pages. If there is more then 5 Skills to read i dont care to read them. In the end its just some bullshiteritis, and I dont want to waste my time on them. I just really pitty the Redrawer...

@RalekTheOne
Mother has the "Demon Lord" skill which only gives the user a boost in stats and dark damage. To be "The Demon Lord" you need the "Demon Lord" Title which also gives you the "Great Demon Lord" Skill.

I remember in the novel her leaving the labyrinth and finding a guard barricade.
Then she found the bandits....I don't remember her fighting a giant spider right after leaving?
This is different than the novel in a way I don't think is really good, sooooo...I'm dropping this I guess.

I wonder why that strong monster stayed under ground until one of it's children went upside?

The "Tenma" and "Tentou" (Tendou) skills are probably something akin to "Transcendent Magic" and "Transcendent Martial Arts" as those kanji are the common terms for heaven, (black) magic, and martial arts styles.

Mom has idaten too. Kumo can't really run away from her, so it'll be a deathmatch then

x10.jpg

The big boi alaba is not even close to her

Dex-chan lover
Damn, mother makes sure daughter knows where she inherited her powers from.

Users who are viewing this thread