Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 20 - Recurring the Past

I’m surprised Uriel actually tried to protect Lamia. A small point for the whiny little coward.

The prince was really cool using his magic. But boy did he mess up and piss off Lamia. Boy really can’t keep up.

I’m so suspicious of Uriel. Did he injure his own hand so he could leave the knights and run away from the prince? He’s pathetic enough for me to believe he’d do that.

God he looks so young in the flashback. That hurt a little, regardless of how much I dislike him.

Thank you for translating the new chapters!

idk bro, even tho Uri most likely left shit out, I'll probably still like them.
I love all the characters so far. It's a very interesting story and I have no complaints, just interested to see how this all plays out

Dex-chan lover
real glad lamia got pissed at the prince for that statement. like excuse me what the FUCK was that tone you just took with my brother?

uhh hello?? the chandelier fell out of nowhere and the cast is more concerned about the annoying dude's trauma??

I guess ML had a very good reason to cripple Uri's hand huh. I wonder how likely is the possibility of Uri participating to the assassination of the ML or something of the kind, and thus leading to his current state hummm

Dex-chan lover
Lamia should know that he just saved her life right? Her literal life. She's not dead right now. She's on a downhill on the likeability chart for me rn

uhhm, wtf is happening lmao? What's wrong with all three of these characters? One minute the ML looks nice and cute the next, he looks so evil.

I....I really don't like this ML, he was okay before but it feels like poor Uri keeps being screwed over because of him, and I don't think he should act like he knows Lamia so well, I sympathise with him but I feel like he's really not making it easy to like him.

The writer is weird. Playing keep away with the truth isn't building Suspense, it annoying. If the next chapter doesn't reveal what happened between Uri and the prince, I'm giving up on this mess.

This YAesque mystery misunderstanding trope gets on my last nerve.

@MelodySnow I disagree, Uriel just acts like a baby at this point. He can’t do anything on his own and relies on his sister for everything. It’s unfortunate what happened to his hand, but he also doesn’t seem to actually be trying to achieve anything and the situation with the second prince was most likely his own fault.

I feel like the ml got isekai'd but the other souls still in there

Fed-Kun's army
....i want someone to punch the brother so bad....
the whole incident probably due to him being too much of a pussy he even misunderstood and twist the story to make himself better .-.

Users who are viewing this thread