Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 21 - Uriel

Man. 2nd Prince needs to learn how to take a chill pill. I understand that he doesn't like others talking [bad] about his deceased mother (the 'witch'/saint), but he shouldn't take it too personally. Like, how you just gonna handle a kid like that??? My man needs to r e l a x.

Like excuse me sir, but if you're tryna get close to a girl, you don't mentally, physically and emotionally abuse/traumatize her sibling(s).
Also, this is just my theory, but I think he reversed time, that's why he knows so much about what's going to occur in the nearby future.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof all those haters who said Uriel was a spineless loser and that his injury was probably his fault are DEFINITELY eating their words right now. And I am definitely okay with that because Uriel is a sweetheart.

@xKitts I feel like he can’t control his feelings? I think he has different personalities. If you look back at the chapters he interacts with Uriel very coldly/warm like it’s not him but then whenever he talks to Lamia hes really soft. And he also said that “it’s his fault” maybe his power is consuming him and therefore he has different personalities.

I feel like people are judging this story too quickly. Like Uriels fault for being injured. Now we know it wasn’t his fault. People also need to realize that mental health within each character isn’t normal. People YOU need to chill not the characters. Stop judging so quickly. Let rhe story progress and we’ll see the reason behind it. Everyone has a backstory on why they act like this. You guys judge the characters too much :// its very dissapointing

holy hell, he was just about to murder a child, the fuck. nope, nope, nope, firmly cementing my hate for you here, bud. also I agree with some of the others, stop blaming uriel for god's sake, I don't understand why people would blame him in the first place, regardless of what happened, jesus.

Are we supposed to keep liking him after this story? Wtf??????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread