Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 21 - Uriel

No, he's just cruel. But then he meets Lamia and changes I guess.
He's actually pretty interesting and I like him. I'm kinda weak for villain male leads (or almost villain) 😉

his violent side.... hey, maybe its actually related to his mother? like some sort of curse

Group Leader
I don't know how to tell some of you guys that choking out a child and then threatening the dude who stops you from choking out said child is perhaps...not a good thing. Like, you're gonna look me in the eye and say you'd choke a kid for repeating rumors? eye...

Well this is interesting. I'm really liking the way the story turned. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the release!

I don't know how to tell some of you guys that choking out a child and then threatening the dude who stops you from choking out said child is perhaps...not a good thing. Like, you're gonna look me in the eye and say you'd choke a kid for repeating rumors? eye...

No one doubts it's bad, but hey, they're fictional characters, so who cares? 😚Personally I like to see how twisted characters change or develop throughout the plot. It actually makes me curious how did Lamia end up marrying him 😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess that the time that Aquila went back to was during when Uriel was hanging around him which is why he's become both unforgiving and cruel to people he doesn't like.

If I were to make an guess I think

that the second prince is a time traveler and the reason why we're getting this flashbacks of Uriel hand being disfigured is that this is the main event that changes the timelines.

Given how the promo showed the prince and the duchess married. As well the current prince is now self conscious of his anger issues. I think that the issue if Uriel hand was resolved much quicker in the OG timeline. maybe since Uriel seemed to be his only friend and Limia was going to such extremes to protect him the Prince felt very guilty and apologized right away. Limia is the duchess in that timeline I bet the prince went as far as to heal Uriel hand so he can be a knight again.

He wanted to change his ways after that. Limia must have pitied him and decided to help learn to become more sociable since he felt so bad about hurting her brother. Then they were able to fall in love.

But the most powerful duchess and the infamous second prince getting married probably created a lot of enemies and Limia got assassinated.

So this time the prince is not apologizing letting Uriel become the Duke to avoid that fate. Maybe because people think Uriel is unfit for the job the prince hopes no one will target him. If things do get bad Uriel is a talented knight he'll be more capable to protect himself than Limia.

I think after Uriel becomes the Duke the prince will eventually reveal his plans and to get the siblings trust again he'll heal Uriel's hand.
Unfortunately the prince is a bit too relaxed around Uriel I bet he didn't realized that by waiting. he created a lot of psychological damage for Uriel

Why do people assume that Lamia was killed by the first prince? He wasn't even introduced yet.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand these constant 180 turns in personailty

Dex-chan lover
@Dethaw The common theory is that "witch" is a trigger for bad things during his "up until he visited the Orphe lands" phase and that he went back in time/regained his memories with Lamia (From some timeframe or something) when he visited the Orphe lands and thus his MASSIVE personality shift.

It is dumb af. People who want this asshole to be redeemed can just go hide somewhere.

This guy's getting way too angry about hearing his mother be badmouthed. If he must react in such an un-princely manner, why not just ask who their parents are, and fire them? That'd still fit his iron-fisted schtick without him just coming across as a psychopathic tyrant.

I guess, the big question is how many time's has he seen Lamia dies... Think of it like
avengers infinity wars
.... maybe the worst case scenario is the only way to save her...

Users who are viewing this thread