Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 24 - The Enemy from Within

My guess that he looks exactly like urie.
Thats why he told lamia to keep it secrets.
So it seems we have another player huh

Dex-chan lover
... Why do I feel that the kid really is an illegitimate child??
Many thanks

🤔 could it be that what the 2nd prince did to urie is related to the bastard?

If this other child looks a lot like Urie, I wonder if that may be the reason the 2nd prince shifted his attitude towards Urie so quickly. Something like a doppelganger who did the wrong thing?

So Aquila hates Uri because he knows he will never have the guts to get his hands dirty and protect his sister. Maybe thats why he destroyed his hands?
Lmao Love Aquila's chaotic energy.

I mean it is obvious that the 2nd prince is the male lead. But how can anyone at this point like him - like how are you guys just immediately hoping for him to have some good reason.

This is like that one guy who got convicted and then became viral because his mugshot was so goodlooking.

Dex-chan lover
@Aeriandra : Or because Uri is such a 'nice guy' with inferiority complex that the enemy just had to play the pity card/'potentially a better candidate' card and he falters/falls for it, giving them the opening they need to get rid of their real targets: the father and Lamia, who can see the big picture enough to choose the 'cruel' option of killing the child to ensure peace in the south.

Given how much Lamia (and indirectly the father, since he never outright refuse it) ignore Uri being unfit for the Duke and still push him to be the heir anyway, I suppose those weakness for 'family' runs in the family. In this case it's just that the father/Lamia chose Uri over this other kid.

@Ihcky: I don't think he's a 'good' person as in a nice/benevolent type. If anything he's a person of extremes: The ones he care about he will spare no effort to protect (see: how he basically turned into sad puppy when Lamia get angry at him), but everyone else can go to hell for all he care.
People were confused at why he would attack Uri, even though it'll make Lamia mad at him (something he definitely doesn't want)
I at least wasn't expecting a 'good' reason, but a reasonable one. And anger over Uri's naivete leading to Lamia's death in the past + he still is being a naive bastard even after nearly getting killed definitely is enough for me.

I don't want Aquila to be misunderstood tbh hope hes as cut throat and morally ambiguous as he's being portrayed to the bone. It's refreshing compared to the usually misunderstood gloomy ML's in other series (not that these are bad! I love them too!).

I swear to god,i know Uri is soft hearted but if they don't keep him in the loop of what is happening he can blindly walk into reckless situations just trust that boy more!!

i'm lucky i'm not born into a family where there are disputes about heirs :) I'm glad the only drama in my family is about who doesn't wash their dishes after eating :)

Sad to see that little boy getting killed because of his looks

The best thing that could happen to this manga is Lamia actually succeeding in killing that piece of shit second prince.

Users who are viewing this thread