Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 30 - Late Regret

@ReinaAri Your theory is great, honestly, but there's something you've missed. It seems that Aquilla hurt Uriel purely on a whim - when he first met Lamia in chapter 15, he clearly had a malicious inetent towards her. He even squeezed her left land which made a point he didn't regret destroying Uri's hand. It felt like he just hated the Orphes for some reason.

I think the one who attacked Uriel and staged the assasination is his other self from a different timeline.
That's why he failed to save Lamia at least 9 times. He's the strongest magician, yet someone still managed to kill Lamia on his watch. Who else could that be? I bet none other than himself. Hahaha

this story is like some cheese in the trap [webtoon] shit. you feel something is wrong but when u read until the end its just not that complicated

Fed-Kun's army
....wait...she didn't even know Uriel existence till she's 8 year old and its not like Uri was just a baby when she's at that age....so....don't tell me Uri is this Nephew her father was talking about? and....when they are talking about killing the Nephew they mean Uri...and since she didn't know that....she agreed....dang....the fuck is up with this twist IF it ended up like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread