Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 35 - Wish

Maybe the brother had something to do with Lamia's death that's why the prince did what he did to the brother's hand??

Double-page supporter
"Oh, you saved us from being killed? And now you'll do what I wish for? Ok, don't be where we are so that the next time we can be killed by those people who plot against us. Hurr durr I'm smert"

Well, that's a stupid wish. I mean, I guess he can do the thing where he looks like other people, but he's already sworn an oath twice to your family and saved your sister countless times.

I'm starting to agree with the other nobles. He's not fit to be heir if he can't even put aside his emotions (the way his sister did when their father was missing) and think of the greater good rather than just himself. At the very least he could have said he would make a request later and confer with his family on how best to use this boon. Instead, he "wished" for something childish and emotionally driven.

U. G. H. </rant>

Fuck man. Fuck the oath and this family. Just let anything bad that supposed happen, happen. You do not have to fix their mistakes or save them. And with all the shit you're getting I'm sure you could use a vacation from all this bs. So sit back, relax and watch them get themselves killed. You can go back another time.

Uriel is so dumb lol. The prince saved your family multiple times and apologized and healed your hand and you don't ever want to see him again?? 🙃 Just forgive the prince already, you're making it worst.

Some of you CLEARLY don't have siblings you actually like. The prince literally attacked and MUTILATED her brother & then flips around and is all nice to her. Ya, she's gonna be confused as shit and not trust him immediately, even after the couple times he has saved her!!!
And YA Uri ISN'T gonna want to see him either! He was attacked & had his family threatened to be murdered the last time he saw the prince!!! To now have him completely jump 180° and be kneeling and apologizing? He's gonna be confused as FUCK, the prince comes off as incredibly unstable and violent so WHY would he want him around?? Lmao you all need to chill.

i understand why uriel is acting like that tbh, imagine if getting your hand mutilated, get your family life threatened by this one dude who you were so sure was going to kill your entire family, have major ptsd due to that and expect to get yourself to be okay that the same dude who caused you ALL of this. of course he's gonna act like that.

Am I the only one who is mad that he didn’t ask the real reason he did it? 😖 Clearly there’s more depth to the prince and the whole situation than what we saw. I wish Uri or Lamia would have realized that too. Especially since the dad had a hand in all of it too.

god the pacing is so SLOW how are we on the 35th chapter and there's barely any progress ?? 😩 (thank u for the translation!!! <3)

I still side with Lamia and Uriel. Aquilia still has YET to make his intentions clear. Idc how many good boy deeds he does when the fact that he was a sociopath AND somehow has prior knowledge to all of these near death experiences still has yet to be revealed. When he comes clean and lays the framework for proper relationships and understanding, thats when I'll root for him. As it stands, mages oath or not, he's still untrust worthy and suspicious. We as viewers already know he's actually trying to keep Lamia alive, because we saw a bit of his backstory. But do the characters, who have no pior knowledge, know? Of course not. If I were them, I wouldn't trust him either. With his rep, his royal status, and his past actions, I'd expect him to be hiding a knife behind his back.

The obvious answer is that he injured Uriel's hand in order to force Lamia to relinquish her status as heir, which must be connected to the reason she dies.

Now that Uriel is the heir, he can heal him, which is why in an earlier chapter when Lamia asked Aquilia to heal him, he responded by saying he couldn't yet.

I've read the untranslated ch 36&37, and all I can say is I'm still confused,
female MC has anger management issues and male MC is a mega simp.

Users who are viewing this thread