Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 36 - Conflicting Paths

I feel like my biggest problem here has been that literally everything has been about Uri up until now and he is so booooooooring. Now that his main issues have been resolved can we pivot away from him now and concentrate on Aquila and Lamia only?

@Banana-Cream pretty sure she's pissed because he obviously easily could have healed Uri at any point but only did it NOW after so much time has passed. now they're trapped in their new roles (which I'm sure was his aim)

Dex-chan lover
probably pissed at the fact her brother had to suffer for so long and have it be fixed instantly

Thanks for the update! ✨✨

Lamia is so...unlikeable and I don't understand why. Like, I get why she is mad but I just cannot empathize with her at all.

Double-page supporter
Ohh, baby, Aquila is sad. Look at that face. :( But also. Not a single person in this story is likeable. Kinda wanna watch them all be in misery, haha.

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Oh boy! Guess who's about to be used as a punching bag!
tenor.gif

Hum.. for now I have conflict feeling toward Lamia.. Until now i didn't dislike her but in this chapter.. I just don't understand her and hope she will have a good talk with Aquila

Damn! Uri is the best male character so far! And their father and the people who works from them sucks! All their cold actions for him where because of that? How is it his fault?

And she has all the reason to be piss to this crazy one. He could have cure her brother at any second, saving us from so much endless suffer, but didn't. If it was my little brother I would end him, no questions asked

FKU

Yeah, Uri had a bad life that was not his fault, sure. You still don't want a whimpering indecisive simp in a position of power. Nothing seen in the story so far indicates anything about him that would make him a good ruler and leader. Given that this is a dumb manga story, it will of course turn out that Uri was a genius duke all along or something like that lol.

Dex-chan lover
1st mistake Lamia, don’t insult his mom, very sensitive topic, might get your left hand mangled as well.

Users who are viewing this thread