Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 37 - Collision

Dex-chan lover
her overly strong reaction is putting me off in this entire series. really.

Every single person in this story is a piece of garbage. But I want to keep reading the trainwreck.

eugh... I mean she's clearly in the middle of a psychotic breakdown but I'm just sort of not buying her motivation for it. You end up empathizing so much more with Aquila. Maybe I need to do a reread here and it will make more sense?

Group Leader
@Gremegity if there was a like button on comments (which MD should add) I would've liked it ur comment a thousand times LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@Thejobbernowl : I do wonder though, why has he never try to tell her about why he is so sure of the future i.e. explains that he turned back time from a future where she dies (and her father, and probably Uri too)

Is it that the magic has some restriction on explaining things?

Not like I like Lamia or anything, but her reaction makes sense. People seem to forget that Aquila maimed and traumatized her brother for basically no reason, used his power and position to manipulate Uri and Lamia so that they would have to give up on the dreams they worked their lives for and go down paths neither wanted, and then after all that he says he loves her.

For the many annoying flaws and problems this story has from unlikable characters(ymmv), character motivations we can’t empathise with, weird pacing, etc; in this specific case, she’s not wrong to be mad and furious with the guy. Can you imagine yourself feeling happy that someone who did all those things like maiming your sibling, destroying your dreams etc turns around and says, “I did it because I love you.” Who’d want that kind of love?

It’s just dumb though that he doesn’t explain himself. Dunno what excuse the author will come up for why Aquila couldn’t have told the truth.

Looking at the chapter list on Kakao, it says the next chapter is the epilogue as it would seem. Most likely a season finale though I can't access the chapter itself there--just the title.

Dex-chan lover
@Zikakuto and her father and her are going to kill an innocent child cause it is the son of his late brother. They let her mother, the maid, suffer and die. Fuck them. I don’t give a shit how much she cares about Uri being maimed when she, herself, is a piece of hypocritical shit.

That being said, I do like the story and character developments/types and setting, but I don’t like the characters as people. I do hope her curse comes back to be something she forever regrets and hates herself for making. Aquila deserves to suffer, but so does she.

I have a feeling he cannot way too much cause it will fuck with timeline and lead her down a path of death he has seen time and time again.

Fed-Kun's army
So far, I don't like anyone in this series besides Uri, because well, he's just pitiful rabbit being tossed about by fate. Every other character is completely incorrigible. I'm honestly still only reading this to see if we ever get more than just a few glimpses of the previous loops.
Why is seeing the previous loops so important? Because, so far, non of the characters have given me any reason to be invested in them, emotionally or other wise. I don't feel a sense of familiarity with any of the characters, so I don't honestly care what happens to any of them in this loop, like at all.
The story does good job at making me wonder what did happen to them in the past, but in the current time loop, which seems to be the main focus, they are all just terribly broken people (besides Uri). No not unlike-able to the point that you like them because they are unlike-able, but just plain, not enjoyable to read about.
I mean, never have I ever read a series where all the characters are such edgelords in the worst possible ways.

I would love it if the Author gave me a reason to care about the characters.

Aquila deserves someone better not only in this life but in the past timeline too.

aquila did not turn back time just once. He did it many damn time and still cant save Lamia

Users who are viewing this thread