Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Gathered 4 Person Party

Dex-chan lover
FInally!
the B*tch Reporter Got what her Deserved!

After negotiation,
Tsutomu cs should kill her and make it looks like Suicide.

Fed-Kun's army
How dare you use LOGIC and REASON in a court of law? I should have you disbarred after swearing upon a book written thousands of years ago and translated more times than I have fingers.

Cak

at that time i expected Kamiyu would say to Tsutomu to become her husband😂

Double-page supporter
That whole thing with the 3 adventurers just made me think she was going to get a redemption arc and join the team, so I decided to try checking the webnovel to see how that goes. I got distracted and starting reading the "end" instead, except it isn't actually over and the author's just continuing it on his own blog.
I actually did find out what happened to the reporter from the continued chapters. It seems like she did manage to change, but yeah she had a bad time.
From what I could tell she got to the 40th floor, but couldn't continue further because she couldn't join any real parties. She finally got her chance when the city was flooded with immigrants thanks to some illiterate orphans? who couldn't read about her bad reputation. She seems to have mostly forgotten about any plans of revenge and just helps orphans get started on their journey now.

So no one's making any Jojo references?

Z28.jpg

MD@Home
I was getting worried when Amy consoled the bitch after the slap, I'm glad it was just part of the program.

@MemoryIris
Thanks for the spoilers! Still not enough for me to invest on her character even with the redemption. If you somehow did get to read until the end, is it ok to ask a few questions? Thanks in advance! Feel free to ignore my post if you were just skimming on the chapters.

1. Does Tsutumo stay or leave the world behind? How about the offer to work at the guild mentioned this chapter?
2. Why did god invite him to this world?
3. Will the outside dungeons, basically the ones where they don't have the god's blessing and resurrection like portal thingies, have a role in the future?
4. 5th member of the party. I once read a spoiler that its going to be
a harpy/one of the bird demi beasts? like at Mithril's party member
5. Tsutumo ship?
6. Garm spoilers? We know a little bit of his history and admittingly, so far he's the most competent/most trusted member for Tsutumo but will he have a problem subplot later on? I assume Amy's mostly done, we've touched the surface with Kamiyu's with her getting scared with the dragon but with Garm, we only had him mention his low Atk stat that forced him to quit once he reached lvl 40+ like Amy. If not that, then bromance spoilers?
7. Future conflicts with the black mage girl who had Tsutumo's former staff?

Again, thanks in advance!

Double-page supporter
Wow that reporter has NO perception of who has goodwill and who has bad will toward her. It makes me wonder how she has survived until this day. Also, how have those bad guys gotten away with anything when there are literally live broadcasts of every moment in the dungeon. Are they really that smart? I don't think so...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that was really satisfying, but now im worried about her stupid ass, those adventurers seems extra rapey hope she gets away

Dex-chan lover
uh yeah... Mirul was a bitch but now im worried over those shady bastards...

Double-page supporter
@Hypothon I didn't really read anything, I just peeked at the last few chapters so I can't answer any of your questions except for maybe the first one. The "end" of the novel on syosetsu is
Tsutomu temporarily returning to his world for 2~3 years after they clear the 100th floor. Most of the other chapters are of everyone else and Tsutomu hasn't come back to them yet.

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P reporter girl she going with 3 scumbag people i really hate her but don't wish to have a really bad ending (the 3 people going to rape and kill her hope MC save her (O.O) )

and damn now we have to wait for a month for the next chapter :/

Users who are viewing this thread