Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

@LullabiesLullabyes
LMAOOOO idk why I found your comment so funny but I also agree 😂

this whole situation is so dumb but like you gotta do what you gotta do to show how much of a threat the princess is, ig

They just want the kid to remain stupid 😂 I mean I somehow kindaaaa get why there should only be one to decide what he learns but when that someone's not even trying hard to make sure whether the lessons given to kid are adequate enough and fit for him then I guess that 'One-Person-Choice-Only' is not right and shouldn't be tolerated really unless they just want a fool for an Emperor that they can make a puppet off 🙄

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Imagine how much big dick energy it would be if Ares said that he would also leave. And all of Ares loyal soldiers would follow him basically crumpling their army. A kingdom without it's army is literally asking to be destroyed.

Either way, Ares told the mc to trust him, so he better have his bitch slapping hand ready.

I would just slay all those who are present, except for the king, Ares(?) (Forgot his name lol) and the maid. The others are ppl, whom should be disposed.

Dex-chan lover
I want that pretentious bitch elicited in the next few chapters... she's been tainting the story too much.

Too short, already 70 chapters and so far... No major developments?

Dex-chan lover
Ares better pay the price of those bastards hoes and bitches when he said "trust me" and when I say price it's not just good spanking of cactus or whip bitch slap.I'm expecting more gruesome.*_*..
They've hurt the kind maid.!!HE BETTER FINISHH THEM.

Also I wonder and kinda hoping for kai to angry react on this matter and show his evil side atleast,...it will be a big dissappoinment if he can only show his evil side whenever he is just stupidly jealous to elise's attention.

Imma get my pitchfork, scalpel and flame thrower. IM GONNA TORTURE THESE 2 PRICKS!!!😡

MD@Home
This is *incredibly* stupid and could be resolved in 5 seconds by just getting THE GOD DAMN EMPEROR involved. Cheap drama...

Seems like it is setting up for a proposal/engagement/living together type of situation. I approve

The emperor doesn't say a word
The bitches did way worse than that
He's the emperor if he wants to change the law he does it

Aggregator gang
I hope the little bro emperor has read enough legalese to know the scope and powers of his authority, and then shove them all down their condescending throats

Double-page supporter
Just kill the bitch, stop being a fucking loser you stupid fucking idiot. Who gives a rats ass about the blonde bitch, just kill her then and there. Why are you willingly letting the bitch get her way you fucking idiot?

She gave him a book and everyone lost their minds...

Meanwhile Ares says “trust me” and is never in a panel again LOL

Users who are viewing this thread