Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Attachment Style

Supporter
She can also categorized with Yandere type 😆

Screenshot-2023-05-19-09-04-41-559-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect to see attachment theory in a manga, but also not surprised that Aka is leveraging this for his characters.

Reminds me, I should finish reading the book my friend gifted me because she thought the theory and the author's advice might be helpful... Is there anyone that will love me? :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
hmmmmm, may put this series on pause for a bit, not too sure with the current direction!

will return soon! i hope i can enjoy an aka series again

edit: thought on why i dont enjoy it as much, its feels TOO similar to LiWs narration style and near the end of LiW I stopped enjoying the series. Besides that, the fact that the 2 heroines arent the MC kind of turned them off for me, cant explain why. I hope I can get over my stupid feelings and just enjoy manga again!

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
by the away, series is already getting a color page and had a thank you at the bottom, guessing its doing well

does anyone have any statistics to share on the series popularity?

Dex-chan lover
I still think there's absolutely no reason for this fake nationality thing. Her father being Swedish or her growing up in America makes as much sense as having an Arab father and her being a devout Catholic.

She has gotten far more plot focus than any other character.
So far, yeah. This chapter was much more balanced than the previous as far as antagonism goes, though. All in all it's a bit weird, though.

Dex-chan lover
This is why I like fan translated manga, over anime in general. The amount of research and detailed explanation on TL notes are usually removed or summarized in a 15-30 second short in anime.

Of course, thank you so much for this chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread