Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 69 - The Demon Agitated!? The Shocking Truth!

Dex-chan lover
Is "last page" mean last descendant ? Meaning there will be no more Gusion reincarnation after Ogura died ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for trash queen ancestor with glasses, cause the plot is too convoluted for me to speculate on it rn (not that I mind, I'm enjoying it still).

Dex-chan lover
MOMO, STOP BEING SO POSSESSIVE! SHAMIKO IS YOURS! YOU'RE THE ONE FOR HER! HER BEING ABLE TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE MEANS NOTHING!

*pant pant pant*

And to me, they will be the Dimwit Duo from now on.

Dex-chan lover
I have a theory that the original town was meant to be wiped because of Magical Girl and Demon war, but it was changed to another timeline by Gusion. Probably something related to Sakura too, and Shamiko's father. They probably helped and lost their magical power as a result.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really know the numbers of any of my friends of family by heart either honestly since I never type the numbers themselves anymore nowadays.

Gotta say though, even after everything, this manga still impresses me with its foreshadowing every single time, seriously. Add to that the current plot development and everything, it's just so good, while still somehow being able to remain a 4-koma manga.

Last Page doesn't necessarily mean that nothing can come after it, just that it's currently the last page. If we consider Gusion's lineage to be a book, then maybe we could consider a new Page being added for every new descendant born. So Ogura isn't necessarily the final descendant possible, but just the most recent one.

IDK about you guys but Gusion/FakeOgura creeps me out lol. specially the way best girl Mikan and the others hear her.

Dex-chan lover
@LLENN
7gcqlIs.jpg

Here, she appear as a cameo in last epîsode, alongside the manager.
3cThgrI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The kirara line makes me sad, now everyone will remember machikado as just some one season sol and the deeper plot never get animated

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure I get Shamiko's "we're all companions who have cheated death" line.

I mean Shamiko did with the whole childhood illness thing, but I don't know how she'd make that assumption about Momo and Ogura.

So Ogura was a demon (or kind-of) after all... the "last page" part is intriguing, it does kinda sound like she is a reincarnation of Gusion... but she could also be a descendant where housing Gusion in their body is an hereditary thing.

Anyway, this fake(?) Ogura, who incidentally seems not to be an alternate version, sounds like a good gal. For a moment I thought she was gonna try to fool Shamiko into erasing the real Shion.

Users who are viewing this thread