Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Its great that this has an actual healthy relationship going on after her shitty ex. Bravo

Great chapter read this so long ago see everone in 6 months for the next chapter best ones always go slow

Dex-chan lover
Nothing but warm sweetness and wholesome.

And actual good chemistry, which is important for a romance. Just two dorks who wanna do their hobbies instead of navigate messy ol' society.

Aggregator gang
Your dad died from over drinking.. but this dude might be even worse lmao

AHHHH 😍
One of my favorites, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the chapter!!

Ich really love the relationship between the two of them and I really love the conversation about the magical tools, looking forward to the next chapter 😊

their chemistry is already so much better than her exfiance. like their interest aren't quite exact same but there's enough common ground. they let each other be themselves. they're so cute and excited abt stuff together omiglob

I'm liking their relation. They're so chill and open together and talk about things that interest them.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapter. Thank you for the update.

Such a wholesome couple reminds me of the couple from This Girl is a Little Wild. It's refreshing to see chill and laid-back couples.

Dex-chan lover
If they are words that just are, why were they translated to words that carry a meaning too ('sweet dreams')?

Hmm... I forget which of the 2 versions focus on the device and one on the ship/romance/Dahlia's relationships but if this is the latter, kinda curious how this'll end (since someone mentioned this is only 2 volumes)
I mean
Sure, they could skip the technical stuff here but the series is still, 40% gushing on both their likes. Dahlia on devices, wolf on swords. 30% on eating (yes, the focus and emphasis on dishes is astounding), 10% on the ship (an actual slow burn romance since both leads, Dahlia esp is reminded how troublesome it is being involved with a noble. Granted, the chapter answered that Wolf will eventually voluntarily remove himself in the noble registry. Back to our leads issue, Dahlia just got her engagement annulled, Wolf has his women trauma. Thanks to his looks, his friends with girlfriends or at least the women they're interested in just got charmed with Wolf's looks that friendship ended just like that.

BUT ITS STILL RIDICULOUS THAT ACCORDING TO NOVEL REVIEWS WHO MANAGED TO READ 150+ IN RAWS THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS STILL IN THE SAME STAGE! BY SAME STAGE: most of the notable named side characters can sense love is in the air ESP on Wolf (guy is literally serious in anything Dahlia related, Dahlia asks him to make a review on her creations, wonder how many pages is his review for finger socks? 5 PAGES

Users who are viewing this thread