Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

Let me ask... why do you translate a same title?

@mokonaarappa
The target demographic I think?
This is seinen version, the other is josei.

I wonder how come a title can feel so different, then I try to analyze:
1. The art is different, this is for sure for seinen, more rough and manly.
2. The storytelling, this seinen version is more heavy while the others are more cutesy

thanks for continuing it, plsease keep it up, i love this thing ;-;

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell they are father and daughter wtf bro???

Also these two are so freaking cute, I wish there was a prequel series filled with their daily lives

@mokonaarappa
I don't know about seinen or josei, but the other version is crap. It has some of the worst storytelling, character development, and especially worldbuilding I've seen.
Whereas this one takes the time to go over her childhood and how she is an inventor (how the magic works, and how she develops new materials). the other version just causally mentions how she's rich due to all the things she's invented, then lists them off.
This one takes the time to go over her relationship with her ex-fiance and the buildup to their breakup, the other version just starts out with them breaking up with little to no explanation of how she got into that situation in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Balancegrim I thought the Josei one explained it well enough as her childhood is not a major part of that version and since it is Josei, it will be more likely to focus more on relationships rather than inventions while the Seinen might be the opposite. I like both version for now and just think of em as pokemon blue and red

thanks for the chapter, was hoping you didn't drop this

Dex-chan lover
@mokonaarappa
The one you are currently reading is the girl's childhood year before she became magic inventor.
The other release is female magic inventor present day along with her ex-fiance's affair with other woman.

Users who are viewing this thread