Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 134 - ENTER.79 - The World Where My Loved Ones Live

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, Aya! Don't do this to me! Aya's happiness is the only thing would make this series worth it.

Group Leader
spoilers for the prequel to this manga

37.jpg

kentaro pulled a major callback to the ending of his previous work. i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Dex-chan lover
so basically she's moving everyone else and her and the other girl staying there is what im thinking buuut we'll see what happens come next ch

She's either moving or repairing Earth by becoming the Earth's core.It's the only things I can think of that she'd do,since she wants to protect the world,and those she loves.Becoming the Earth's new core would most likely repair Earth.Ultimately,this chapter made me sad.Aya deserves to not be miserable,and live out her life being happy with her twin sister,Yatsumura(no yuri intended,just siblings separated at birth finally being able to be family again.),it's all I really ask for,but I expected a sad ending once I jumped on this ride.

Dex-chan lover
No. Do NOT make Aya sacrifice herself in some BS way to end it. Her existence has literally been nothing but suffering, do NOT make her just die to keep everyone else happy.

Except the author did the same thing with his other series, soooo it's probably going to happen like that here too.

Sigh. This series actually had such great potential at the start, but it became just as convoluted in the end. The author has a problem making his plots balloon to ridiculous proportions towards the climax, taking away from any emotional investment and leaving major plot holes in the process. (seriously they made a stick that is literally the King's greatest weakness what the hell there is no logic to that) He creates a reasonably interesting cast and scenario, but then doesn't use them to their fullest potential.

Fed-Kun's army
This is MSotE all over again and the end to that manga was bullshit.

What about MSotE cast previously shown though?

Dex-chan lover
It's a happy end because it's better to be dead than to live in the world of this shitheap.

Group Leader
She'll teleport the Earth back around the Altar and put everything back where it should be.

Contributor
Teleport the fissure/explosion away?
I thought lifespan was finite and everyone was at their last breath?

Users who are viewing this thread