Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks of the TL! I like this series, but a couple of things just don't make sense.

So they ran with an average speed of 4.2km/h? Here are some average WALKING speeds to compare how ridiculous that is:
AgeKilometers per hour (km/h)
<304.82 km/h
30–394.54 km/h
40–494.54 km/h
50–594.43 km/h
>604.34 km/h
>653.42 km/h
[source]

Sure, it's almost like walking, but I really hope she didn't think that it was actually faster. They "ran" slower than an average 60-year-old walks. The good news is that they'd beat a 65-year-old in a race! (only if the 65-year-old would walk though, it's a completely different matter if they tried to run)

The other thing is that she really doesn't look that fat, or at least the drawing are really inconsistent. Compare her body on pages 13, 16, and 20. Looking at her body, she's overweight at best, or slightly obese. Japanese strict beauty standards are one thing, but real impact on her health and running ability/form shouldn't be this big at this stage.
That is indeed the joke. That they were that slow. So slow that the old lady kept up, thought he was practicing to be a mime, and that people thought their "chase" sequence was a comedy routine.

Fitness to appearance though is out of whack. Like, skinny people can have crap fitness, but I agree that as someone who was very athletic (based on given history of violence) her decline shouldn't have this much gap.

Dex-chan lover
Well i just wish they give more advice about dieting in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit my mind went to the gutter instantly when I saw the sister.
Fried my brain for the entire chapter.
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
You go guy! Run! Get slim! And get far away from that bitch!

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, am I the weird one for wanting the girl to remain chubby?
Like once, just once I want to have my chubby anime girl actually remain chubby :meguuusad:

Also she looks great like that
To be fair, the author is kinda being a coward.

He wants a super hot and sexy main girl for readers to fap too and for fan service...

But he also wants her to be a fat ass that needs to lose weight.... the issue is that while she isn't monsterously skinny or anything, she'd technically still be in the attractive range which would make no sense....

But that's how a lot of these weight loss series work.... they want to have the character have an issue.... but they don't actually want her to have the issue in her character design....

Dex-chan lover
That sister is way better....

Sis Route all the way!!! Sis = Best Girl!!!!!!!!

And it's kinda annoying that she's technically drawn to be really sexy yet is being fat shamed when she isn't actually fat.... just not skinny....

There is a difference between being fat and being not skinny.....

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has gained 20 kgs and turned obese from bulk. I got to know the pains of Kcal as numbers. They really are tough to lose lol.

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, am I the weird one for wanting the girl to remain chubby?
Like once, just once I want to have my chubby anime girl actually remain chubby :meguuusad:

Also she looks great like that
I agree, there was another manga that had a chubby heroine, who stayed chubby through out the story(she was also really adorable), and in Rosen Garten, there is gender bender shenanigans all over the place, but the stock funny fat guy gets turned into a cute girl(still as round), but she just gets to be cute and wholesome.

Anyways, the manga I was talking about was called "This chubby girl can't stop acting impishly"
https://mangadex.org/title/cd5260e2...d/this-chubby-girl-can-t-stop-acting-impishly

Contributor
If you want a simple way to actually lose weight

Eat only whole foods and not processed sweetened junk
Eat at set meal times do not snack

Insulin management is essential, a vast number of people are chronically insulin stressing their bodies because of their eating patterns.
Why is insulin important? Because it's our bodies hormonal mechanism that tells our fat cells to store glucose from our blood stream because your body realised glucose levels were so high that they could cause damage so it released insulin to trigger cells to store it as fat, if you abuse your insulin system and your cells lose their sensitivity to insulin we call this insulin resistance which is what causes diabetes. Insulin resistance can also affect the brain, some forms of alzheimers disease are actually due to your brain cells becoming insuin resistant and unable to use glucose as a fuel they can literally be surrounded by free glucose but because their insulin receptors have failed they cannot access it and this can cause them to die. in the case where this has happened some studies show that changing to a fat heavy low carbohydrate diet or ketogenic diet can provide brain cells with an alternative energy supply of ketone bodies for fuel that completely bypass the insulin driven sugar uptake.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really loving the premise of this series, is so wholesome warm and comfy.
Can't wait for them to help each other reach their goals.

Thanks KappaBeast for the translation

Dex-chan lover
That is indeed the joke. That they were that slow. So slow that the old lady kept up, thought he was practicing to be a mime, and that people thought their "chase" sequence was a comedy routine.

Fitness to appearance though is out of whack. Like, skinny people can have crap fitness, but I agree that as someone who was very athletic (based on given history of violence) her decline shouldn't have this much gap.
I actually imagined them playing chariots of fire during this scene and laughed

Users who are viewing this thread