Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 329 - Fear And Excitement

Double-page supporter
Im so ready for see Silvia´s development arc. I loved Purson in musical festival and I want to see just another story about a kid rediscovering their passion

Dex-chan lover
I think you didnt notice that japanese people do last name first
what's your point

sabnock is their family name and she is at least from what we know is the youngest which is why i called silvia "little sabnock"

:questionblob::questionblob::questionblob:

Contributor
Finally, the Mangaka self insert we’ve all been waiting for! Is it really even a manga without a mangaka character in the crew? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the Mangaka self insert we’ve all been waiting for! Is it really even a manga without a mangaka character in the crew? :meguusmug:
You write that like it's a joke, but I've read enough manga to know that every manga that lasts long enough, will have a mangaka character introduced. It's like clockwork.
Some times it's also a sign that the author is going out of ideas, though I sort of don't think that's an issue for Nishi. She probably just wants to include a sort of self-insert character. Though by the way she looks I sortof think that Iruma was her self-insert character to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Why did I have to listen a nostalgic music this chapter? The box scene hit like a truck.
But anyway, THE SPARK WAS LIT! ✨️

Contributor
You write that like it's a joke, but I've read enough manga to know that every manga that lasts long enough, will have a mangaka character introduced. It's like clockwork.
Some times it's also a sign that the author is going out of ideas, though I sort of don't think that's an issue for Nishi. She probably just wants to include a sort of self-insert character. Though by the way she looks I sortof think that Iruma was her self-insert character to begin with.
Yeah, my fave self insert mangaka character is probably the jojo one tbh (I’m also reading at least three manga rn where the entire story is just built around writing manga lmao)

Double-page supporter
Derkila being in the human world, and being a manga author.
uaqsgnipyu6c1.jpg

r0fuljdqyu6c1.jpg

The translation on pages 3 and 4 for pages 1 and 2 was done with google translate.
rx66d7qqyu6c1.jpg

l3xytz0ryu6c1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
iruma’s explanation on the first few pages really shows how he has adapted his philosophy to the demon world.

that’s probably my favorite part of this manga; how it reflects what it’s like to live in a new culture.

Aggregator gang
Thinking about it now, how much you guys want to bet that Iruma is going to show off his mangaka drawing skills to Silvia and be her editor

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it now, how much you guys want to bet that Iruma is going to show off his mangaka drawing skills to Silvia and be her editor
Of course. How else can Silvia join the Iruma Harem if there isn't some kindness from him to her in a way others aren't showing?

I'll be honest, I thought I had clicked the wrong manga or something on that first page.

Users who are viewing this thread