Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 351 - To New Lands

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else: Going on about the test and ranking requirements

Me: Dat height difference tho

Supporter
Having a test to get 6 and above makes perfect sense. Graduation from Babyls requires rank 4, so anything above that starts to get into the upper ranks of demon society.
Also, we're going to get a side chapter about Ameri's test hunting criminals right?
Read the AU. Could basically be seen as that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @WingZeroHeeroYuy
  • p13 Scala -> Scala,
  • p17 The 13 Crown meant to judge you -> (is "13 Crown" how the story so far has referred to individual members of the 13 Crowns?
  • p17 Amuryllis -> Amaryllis
  • p19 the criteria -> the criterion

Dex-chan lover
Nlg, iruma would probably be a great king, I mean he has that ring and unlocked the rarest class in his school, I think that is fair, you can't really have a 15 year old student become rank 6 just casually can't you, king iruma plays a important part in making iruma king of the nether world

Dex-chan lover
It feels like Iruma is drawn older in the cover page than the actual manga

Supporter
I was wondering at what point "ranks which determine your overall position in Hell's caste system" was going to start conflicting with "ranks as a prize arbitrarily handed out by schoolteachers", now we know!

That seems quite a hurdle, so is the child care center a part of his country??

Double-page supporter
I wonder if Iruma would have experience in taking care of kindergarten children, regarding the fact that/maybe one of the jobs that Iruma had before, was taking care of some kindergarten children or not. Taking care of the new generations, I think this is also a method by which you can create a country.

I'm glad that Marnie, Silvia and Beem have climbed the ranks. I didn't think Beem was rank 3, I thought it was rank 4.

Mephisto would also be the master of games, but Mephisto is by no means the master of subtleties.

Double-page supporter
Iruma: "Hey kids, wanna start a nation?"

Kindergarteners: "Boy, do we!"

Iruma: "Huh, that was easy."

Kindergartener 1: "In this new nation, naptimes will be mandatory!"

Iruma: "Hahaha!"

Kindergartener 2: "And women will be second-class citizens!"

Iruma: "...Clarence, you are a girl."

Kindergartener 2: "Shit!"

Kindergartener 3: "And we are going to instate the death penalty for everyone who doesn't share his crayons with me! Or is a dog-demon!"

Iruma: "Alright, so maybe this will be harder than I thought."

Mephisto: "OR... Maybe we need to indoctrinate them even younger."

Five minutes later, at the nursery.

Baby: "Googoo gaga, HEIL DEMON HITLER."

Iruma/Mephisto: "Shit."

Double-page supporter
Rabbits are animals that reproduce very quickly. So, it remains to be seen and finding out that all these bunnies are actually Meimei's children is somewhat a possibility.

Informative note: Female rabbits can start breeding at a young age, around 3-6 months, and can have several litters per year, with each birth (called a litter) giving birth to between 1 and 14 chickens. The gestation period is short, approximately 28-31 days. This rapidity in reproduction is one of the main characteristics of rabbits, contributing to the survival of the species in the wild.

Users who are viewing this thread