Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 366 - Where the Light Pierces

Dex-chan lover
I think that Narnia and Azami will be like scared kittens when Sullivan comes and calls them by name in an authoritative and somewhat threatening tone. And honestly I would like to see this.
yeah we already saw how even Azazel (where his powers comes from conviction), gets frightened when Sullivan said I'm getting the f outta jail, I really hope he appears at the end of the arc just to kick the already lost "dog"
I'm torn between appreciating Mephisto for acknowledging Iruma's king potential and lending the strength Iruma currently lacks, and being bitter that he stole Iruma's thunder 😂

When Iruma said "...through", I thought he envisioned an arrow that would fly Through the barrier's magical structure, instead of Colliding with its physical form. His intense expression and the flashback felt like they were building up to total destruction of the barrier (with Azz's support), yet somehow the small hole he made still managed to be impressive instead of anticlimactic. It's not about physical strength training or a mana boost from Ali-san, but about Iruma's willpower, and I'm impressed that the author managed to turn an old cliché into such an epic moment with the tension in their stunning art and sustained narrative callbacks.

Given how impressed I was, and the independent nature of the scala exam, I thought Iruma might eventually be the one to solve this issue, thus Mephisto's appearance (thankfully) burst my bubble, despite being a crucial source of assistance. I LOVE the parallel between the splintering cracks of Iruma's determined yet inadequate Perfect Shot, and the effortlessly perfect, clean circle from Mephisto's infiltration.

(Now, let Nova loose on Azami. He's worked hard and deserves to do a crime! ❤️)

Thank you for the chapter!
moreovee Mephisto even pierced the heavens, the 2-page looks so rad, like the sky is falling on them by the sheer power of the kingmaker

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this guidance will work.

Iruma already has some teachers so.... will Mephisto teach him subjects and such for a more.. kingly approach? Like diplomacy, economy, politics and the like?

Also... I wonder when/if will Mephisto learn that Iruma is human.

Anyway, great chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ya boy iruma got so much powah ! That even mempehesto Like, hol up, let me join and house in the fun

Dex-chan lover
Get FUCKED border patrol! Yall come waltzing in yappin about how much better u are and how youre in charge, mf forgetting his damn place frfr

Users who are viewing this thread