Amuryllis
Bachiko
Mephisto

These would likely heavily disapprove:
Henri

These would likely disapprove, but unlikely to take sides:
Paimon (because of Bachiko)
Belial and Levi (because of Sullivan)

Dunno about the rest, since we don't know them well enough.
Honestly everything we've seen of Amaymon paints him to be one of the greatest upholders of Delkira's vision, even if he gives off hotheaded warrior vibes. He's always fastest to call out someone like Baal for overextending. I feel like when push comes to shove he's going to be relegated to the Baal side (or at the very least, captured and mutated like Behemolt :c) but for now I think he's tentatively on our team.

Dex-chan lover
(Now, let Nova loose on Azami. He's worked hard and deserves to do a crime! ❤️)

Man for real, we need to get our bunny boy a sandbag or something to work off some of that (very justified) anger. It's scary to think about how the entire operation would collapse and set the tribe back another god knows how many generations if he'd actually returned to origins and attacked.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this guidance will work.

Iruma already has some teachers so.... will Mephisto teach him subjects and such for a more.. kingly approach? Like diplomacy, economy, politics and the like?

Also... I wonder when/if will Mephisto learn that Iruma is human.

Anyway, great chapter
Before revealing himself to be the Kingmaker, he was going by the Gamesman. I think when it comes to guidance, he will probably help with all of the above but it's always going to be in service of making the next best move on the game board. So I do think if he needs Iruma to learn more about economics, he'll teach him or know the exact right person that could do the job.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter, Iruma will decline the offer lol. Definitely.

Aggregator gang
If Mephisto is a demon that's continuously reborn iirc, I wonder if he's had any inkling that Iruma isn't a demon from all his years of observation and experience? (Or if his rebirth is the result of a higher power solely for the purpose for making a king, would he have the ability to tell and dgaf because a good king is a good king)

Don't remember if he's actually continuously reborn or not, I think that was the impression I got from the flashbacks
From what I get, yes Maphisto is continuously reborn. As the demon king before Delkira (forgot his name) mentioned that he had gotten smaller again, so it's not the first time DK see Mephisto reborn.

Mephisto probably know that human exist, he was DK's right hand man before Sullivan after all. But it's unknown if he figured out Iruma is one or not. Though I think he not really care that much if Iruma is human, since he still let Delkira, who blatantly refuse his guide, become demon king. Once Mephisto recognized a King, he know they will become one without doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh, just casually cut a whole open without anyone noticing. I know they're strong but I didn't know how strong that means

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he's really gonna follow his guidance or just do his own thing completely. He's gonna need more allies and Mephisto is growing on me

Fed-Kun's army
N O I C E so mephisto was just waiting to see what iruma kun would do eh?
seems like Amy family has some sort of obsession with struggle or something kiriwo loves what was it despair and this guy loves desperation.

Aggregator gang
I was reading the raw chapter when I realized Mephisto keep changing his first-pronounce(?) depending on the situation, he using Watashi in flashback, Ore in beach chapter, Boku in the last page and using three of them when he kick the throne after Delkira reject him. Too bad it can't translate properly in eng.😕
I really like the way Mephisto talk, he sounds like a playful but strict father. Like in the beach chapter, he let Iruma have the spotlight because he know Iruma can handle it. He only step in when things got dangerous.

Am i the only one who thinks Iruma and his little friends are retarded for acting without thinking?

Mephistopheles is a godsend for this manga. He is absolutely correct. I seriously hope this manga turns into a seinen soon.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one who thinks Iruma and his little friends are retarded for acting without thinking?

Mephistopheles is a godsend for this manga. He is absolutely correct. I seriously hope this manga turns into a seinen soon.
Acting without fully thinking is a recurring problem. Iruma's getting better, but he needs more guidance on it. Kalego first called him out when he didn't call any teachers against Kirio.

YES! Some kind of training arc inbound I'm guessing, but in the meantime, make that red-haired loser eat dirt!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is part of some sort of bigger plan? If border patrol is disbanded due to negligence of information gathering then war might inch closer. But hopefully it should just end with retraining of troops and reconfirming the chain of command. Although it does add to bureaucratic mess which nobody ever likes lol

"If Border Patrol can indiscriminately attack like this, then what else could they be doing under our noses"

Omg!!! Iruma has grown so much!!! He actually pierce the barrier with HIS OWN power

And 13 crown is no joke...good thing Narnia hasn't personally take care of Iruma

Users who are viewing this thread