Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Aggregator gang
I was putting off reading the novels, now it got me hooked.

Double-page supporter
Dude are you an idiot. Having a Level 987 Supreme Dragon feeload inside your dungeon is a good thing. "When there are Monster beside the ones summoned by the Dungeon Master inside the Dungeon [The Amount of Acquired DP depends on the Monster's Strength]"

@Granitefish Logically that would be true, but if you were in his shoe, a human who just reincarnated as a level one demon lord, letting a level 987 dragon live with you who can probably kill you with a flick of her finger if you piss her off, your first thought would not be "Yay a source of DP" but more like "Oh **** I have to live with a dragon that can easily kill me"

Reactions: le3
What a shitty dungeon for adventurers to run across.

It's like meeting a level 99 Goblin right outside the town of beginning.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Pooh Bear, the patron saint of Baseball, has once again saved another soul from a miserable end, though this time not at the hands of the Harbinger of Winter.

Dex-chan lover
taming dragons with chocolate: because in a world of no sweets, Milk Choco is King

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks
It's like you can just search mangas by Isekai and Wolven is there in every comment section for sure xD

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi didn't i tell you? i'm an isekai addict. you'd see me on any series that's at least worth reading.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks
I might have become fellow addict ;]
Its still amazing how I can follow so many isekais and not get confused by new chapters haha.
Do you know any complete isekai?

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi a COMPLETE series? after looking thru my completed list i found a bunch of axed series and these:

https://mangadex.org/title/11520/tokyo-hatsu-isekai-yuki
https://mangadex.org/title/12956/hero-union-bbs (strongly recommend this one. it's not strictly isekai, but the premises are preety much so)

Yeah... I still remember he was like this with Lefi in the beginning
but then he married her
, I hope they have demon-dragon babies in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread