Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
That one bitch was an accountant XD.

@ABCsOfLife I think its safe to say he was in the denial part of his shit losses. More "this cannot be" than "He's actually weak"

imagine being a normal soldier on patrol duty , suddenly seeing an army of dragons in the sky then getting the order to follow a guy riding a beast and once you catch up to him you can see in his eyes that you are about to die....

i always support when scumbag humans are massacred but not everyone is evil also not everyone has the power to stand against evil, so just going and kill all humans is overreacting

I hope he does kill all the humans, that'd be a nice twist to see a protagonist cause an extinction of a race in a manga that wasn't monsters or fantasy creatures.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai
While double meaning I will say that he was yelling to the guys in the mansion and not "all humans" as in all of humanity.
So more like "You humans in front of me! I will kill all of you!" kinda of thing.
You can see on page 18 that the humans that are just trying to fend off the dragons are ok and were just affected by his yell or "iruna", even the dragons heard it after all, so the guys in front of him are the reinforcements of the "badguys".

Dex-chan lover
@Tokanova

Most likely all the humans in the town even the innocents, that'd be interesting seeing him deal with what remains of his concience when the adrenaline goes back down and if he keeps on that path or not.

Double-page supporter
Finally a protagonist willing to rid the world of the human pest.
Who cares about humans when elves and beastfolk exist, just genocide them for all I care.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG he didn't hesitated at all by killing those humans, seem like he truly became a demon

Dex-chan lover
Human become demon kill scum human ?

He not king demon he is true anti-hero in ma book

Users who are viewing this thread