Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32.1

Dex-chan lover
@Wuiff

Yeah, it seems 33.1 and 33.2 in Japanese will be released in three days on 2021-02-11, according to the raw site(s) linked on the manga's page.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft No, LHT posts new chapters (or partial chapters) every now and then because they are "translating" 20+ series when in reality, they regularly update 3 or 4 of those and sometimes remember to update the other ones. They used to be fairly consistent with updates but for the past 2-ish years they've slowed down considerably, partly due to a bunch of people leaving but that mostly happened in the last 10-11 months.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft there is a bunch of trad team that upload thing only to get money, and some of them like LH do it only once every few month as to not let other pick up their work.

Dex-chan lover
i need to read previous chapter to get this one.
btw, this really standard likeable isekai, a bastard and an OP MC always being good combination

Dex-chan lover
@storm_crow : No, that's 'available for public viewing until 2/11' :v I can click and see them just fine
The lady knight commander call for the citizen uprising.

While MC follow the guy all the way to castle, then tried to find the imprisoned royal family.
After managing to convince a maid he's here to help, the maid lead him to the entrance to underground prison.

He go in, see fat ugly noble whipping a little girl while her father is screaming STOOOOP from another cell.

Angry Maou mode and stab the fat pig
(because clearly we haven't how much he's a maou who care very much for the children, like how he boot to the face the knight for trying to attack a loli in this chapter)

*citizen being oppressed*
Maou: i sleep

*loli bout to get a whip*
Maou: REAL SHEET???

He's quick to make decision when a loli was involved huh 😂😂

"I've come up with a brilliant idea! I call it a Cliffhanger! You're gonna love it!"

Users who are viewing this thread