Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Bifrons really does seem bent on disturbing Zagan's dating plans. Bro needs to GTFO or Zagan just needs to merc him. We don't indulge that level of nonsense here. Nothing is allowed to interrupt the F L U F F.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the cautions, this chapter really did made me unconsciously smile from all the sweetness
until bifrons came and ruin it. god DAMN it i HATE that little shit

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since we had a Zagan X Nephy chapter, it was worth the wait.
On another topic, maybe just haven't noticed it before or it's because it's been a while since we had a chapter like this but have Nephys ears always been this expressive?

Dex-chan lover
uN1kggW.png

saved hahaha

MD@Home
Oh come on, kiss already... They have been through so much together at this point, all this romantic standstill is almost as frustrating as it is cute.

Dex-chan lover
A smirk? Sure I had it at first, but now you left me like this...

b8b.jpg

So THANKS FOR THAT! I totally needed it!

(except not really)

Dex-chan lover
Look, I already knew the author wouldn't have the balls to do it, I knew it was going to be interrupted, that DOES NOT mean I'm less pissed about it.

Aaaaaaaaaahhh I never thought that dropping this series would've crossed my mind... I won't, because it's good, but damn I'm so goddamn angry right now

Dex-chan lover
cmiiw, Nephteros will become Bifrons’ heir?
This damn kusogaki demon lord needs correction.
Time for him to get a lesson like in those mesugaki stuffs.

It’s not the evil part that’s so hateable. There are probably other more evil archdemons.
But his attitude of looking down on people like a brat and think it’s so funny is getting on people’s nerve much faster.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the kobolds did deserve that, you can't argue there. Not that it makes Bifrons even a bit more likable.
But bacouple flirting segment was just way too adorable, and Zagan chasing peanut gallery while still holding Nephy frozen with embarrassment was just icing on this diabetes cake.

I can't wait for this series to be adapted in the Spring, I really hope they do it justice.

Also the warning was necessary, messily smiling at manga while in public is highly embarrassing...

Users who are viewing this thread