Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 11 Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
So if Chastel is the positive misfortune cathode and Kuro is the negative misfortune anode, would placing both of them in the same room create a misfortune-field (as with an electromagnetic field)?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh look, more children to adopt into Zagan’s growing family. And it keeps the series from becoming a harem which is a nice bonus
the plot twist is him meeting his successor who will win over his daughters as their own harem

Double-page supporter
Our proofreader, Cyanide, has retired after collaborating with us for over 2 years. He needs to focus on some personal matters, so please send him your best wishes. This chapter is the last one he worked on. As his successor, WizardingMatrix will be the proofreader starting from the next chapter. He also contributes to the side story of this title.
We've also brought on board Rosmocat, a talented redrawer, who will mainly focus redrawing include the SFX. As you can see, redrawing for this title is no easy task. I prioritize his well-being over the SFX. I won't push him beyond his limits, ensuring that he can enjoy working on this title for a prolonged period without facing burnout.
one neat trick to beating burnout is to leave things less good than you want to do them. That way, you never feel the sense of 'there's nothing more i can do'. Instead, you always feel 'there's more i want to do'. It doesn't work for everyone, but it's a useful placebo-type tool.

I do a lot of GMing for TTRPGs, so i'm basically a pro in regards to burnout lol

Double-page supporter
This feels like fan-service but of the cute kind. And i am liking it.

For those asking about ages, in this arc I think:

Barbatos - 20-21
(Manuela - 20)
Zagan - 18
(Kuroka - 17)
Chastille - 17
Nephy - 16
Fol - 80 but that's 10 in dragon
(Kuu, the fox girl - 14)
Gremory - 150ish but also whatever age she wants
Kimeris - 80-90 but idk he has a lion face author says he appears 20

Info here from the LN author, but its a) in Japanese and b) has spoiler characters

Contributor
More than having Zagan show off his power on some generic thugs, the goons fleeing from just seeing him watch them was way more amusing. Even more funny is that he wasn't lying when he said he was just a passerby, since he really didn't even lift a finger to save her. He was just watching, waiting to intervene if things got dangerous when the thugs spotted him and fled.

I wonder how the flow of chaos would interact with Kuroka and Chastel in the same place. Maybe it would actually cancel it out and have Chastel not be so clumsy while Kuroka isn't unlucky when they're together? Kuu is cute. I'm kinda amazed that she's not even Kuroka's travel companion but just a random fox girl caught up in her business, and now she's getting dragged by Zagan to church.

Dex-chan lover
Both Zagan and Nephie were younger than I thought. I had assumed that Nephie was at least in her early 20s, but she's actually just 16. Similarly, I thought Zagan was around the middle of his 20s, but he's only 18. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread