Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Aggregator gang
I think it’s that other mage guy, that’s what you get for keeping him alive when he kidnapped your wife and tried to kill you...

Funny to see Chastel slowly falling more for Zagan- I guess she will become little sister for him as Fol is adoptive daughter.

@Invader_Retro
Or she went after her father killer- Raphael. I mean Barbatos was shocked of Fol visit outcome too. As it's common theme in this manga that typical first impression/ sight bad guy in truth is good person after all.

Also I bet that this old knight isn't that bad anyway and he didn't kill dragon intentionally/ just seeking for more power. More something like either it was honourable fight or something else attacked both of them and dragon ask to use his strength.

Dex-chan lover
another normal day in the frog life
4D5De4W.png

Aggregator gang
fuck... is it the seaweed again?
keep poking with the MC family..

Double-page supporter
So Raphael killed Fol's Dad? Huh...
i hope everything end well for them.

Because I saw a image of Raph's as a butler in the novel, I think they get in good terms the end.

#PrayForChastel2020

wait.. does praying still work if she's an enemy of the church?

This is making me very divided, at first I didn't want any more women with Zagan but now with Chastel out there I keep thinking that everything is fine for her to become a concubine :v

Users who are viewing this thread