Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 16 - Academy District Competition (1)

Sorry, it's been two months. What the hell happened? He goes from "I'm going to attend school!" to "I'm going to stop this clearly psychotic man who is going to nuke the school."

Dex-chan lover
So this guy got butthurt because a utopian kingdom treats commoners with a bit of dignity to keep them blindly loving the nobility and his elitist views were seen as a hindrance to that edict.
And all that happened to him for that was that he was simply fired. They didn't banish him, strip his nobility, rob him of his land or wealth. Simply let go from that position.

So because he was fired, probably with all sorts of severance, he's going to not only destroy the school but the very kingdom that has raised his family to its elevation. All because commoners... get to go to school...
I'm gonna believe he's being controlled by a higher evil. Because that has to be one of the dumbest reasons for grand treason I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztio Unfortunately, there really are people are that petty and stupid. Even in real life...

So... overly weird evil guys out of nowhere. Kids almost almost around the age of 10 fight unbeatable apponents and won somewhat easily....
Yup this manga is trash/garbage I'ma gonna head out

"After that the MC gone down the lake and absorb all the magic stone energy and saved the day, then he and the ex-teacher live happily ever after.... the end"

Users who are viewing this thread