Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 16 - Academy District Competition (1)

Dex-chan lover
It's very convenient that every problem runs into can be easily solved by eating magic stones.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Don't be silly, communist is just a vaguely bad word which we can therefore attach to any bad people we don't like.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the Prince knows how to deal with magic stones...

Bon appetit my dude

Dex-chan lover
@yukinomi to be fair to the villain, the prince's skill that allows him to handle and absorb the power of raw magic stones isn't widely circulated.

Aggregator gang
isn't the prince's ability to consume magic stones already known, at least among the nobles if not the public at large? this dude must have been out of the loop for a while now if he's openly telling MC about a magic stone based bomb thinking there's nothing that can be done at this point.

Dex-chan lover
So.. his plan is to drink tea in front of the bomb when it's already on rampage?

As long as you used magic stones or magic crystals as catalyst for bombing, if the prince is here, everything would be resolves quickly, stupid. I guess this stupid guy didn't know about the prince's real ability. Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
What a moron. Hire a couple assassins and a Vamp to buy time for Magic Core bomb to go off.

Not a great plan, in fact, it's stupid to the core. The royal family is doing their darnest to help. If he fails to see that then he's a problem by choice.

That noble guy blabber taboo words... and he'll go defeat for sure
XD
and like usual..
2mf9ds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread