Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 50 - The Crown Prince has Grown

Dex-chan lover
COWARDS, COWARDS ALL OF THEM. It's so easy to get used to long hair ''getting in the way'', worst case scenario you can just put it up and bind it, braids could also help, just KEEP THE DAMN LONG HAIR FOR ONCE FFS
all in all, pretty nothing burger kind of chapter. Hope something good comes up soon
Have some mercy for the manga assistants.

Getting very annoyed with all the manga that gives the mc a cool haircut then they decide to get rid of it to go back to the boring generic every anime character ever hair... lame af

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can only see Olivia’s initial reaction as I’ll be down for some that :ROFLMAO:

Though considering Ain was born from a form of parthenogenesis, uh…. some interesting classification might be necessary :thonk:
Well, it doesn't fit the "selfcest" classification, so I think it's fine to consider it just an extra-incestous relationship.

Dex-chan lover
It'd just be masturbation legally, wouldn't it? xP
No, it wouldn't. Legally, Ain is a separate person and her child. Morally too, since his mind is nothing like his mother's.
The risk of inbreeding would be extra high, but that's the only difference from ordinary mother and child.

Dex-chan lover
She said it! She said the thing!
Screenshot-313.png

Dex-chan lover
No, it wouldn't. Legally, Ain is a separate person and her child. Morally too, since his mind is nothing like his mother's.
The risk of inbreeding would be extra high, but that's the only difference from ordinary mother and child.
It's a joke because he's a clone, mate; even has the "xP". No need to overthink things.

Contributor
Yep, totally aroused.
Makes sense though sense the Dyrad power is to create their own ideal mate out of their stump (with some other genetic material, she used a bloody hankerchief).
I support this wincest!

Double-page supporter
Now Ain don't need to wait to confess his feeling toward Chris as it does seem like everyone already accepts that they are together not not official announced yet.

Glad Marco got a great send off like that as the man deserved praise for all his hard work over the centuries

honesty i just really hope he keeps the long hair. i know he likely wont but it would be a really nice change to the trope for once.

Users who are viewing this thread