Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

the plot is kinda good but there's so things that needed to get fixed and the art is okay so i'd give it a 6 for now

MC's mom is boss. Not a simpleton damsel like in every other manga.

Sewing EX, ROFL

It's a good series.

But I have very mix feelings about the treatment the mother and the MC received.
I mean she didn't have a child with the Earl, and yet she and everyone acts like she is the victim, when it was her who broke the promise, failed to trust the Earl and refused to have a child with him, yet she expected her illegitimate son to inherit the Earl's social position and wealth... WTF??

@Jzc136

A few points wrong about what you said

1. She never expected him to inherit the position never once did she say that.(in fact no one said he should have inherited it, merely that the reason he was excluded was barbaric)

2. She used hypnotism to make them think he was a legitimate child, he was excluded due to his skill not his birth.(which is also what everyone was complaining about)

3. She entered the deal with the idea she'd have a child with the previous family head, he died and she(reasonably enough) was a little nervous due to the unexpected change of plans.

I already read to the latest chapter, and when I saw the genre, I remembered that this was supposed to be an isekai. lmao

Group Leader
@Xeithr on the official site the next update is planned for tomorrow. But you can already read the raw on various sites.

ok, I'll wait (I try and make sure to only post this question when it's been at least a couple months, as from what I've seen it takes about that for a new chapter), also thanks for the info

@Red2005Dragon

4. Ain was never supposed to inherit the Earl's position but become a Duke of the kingdom upon reaching adaulthood.

5. Olivia was not only concerned about the Earl being the father of her child but being tied down to him as that is a dryad's racial peculiarity (afaik the Earl didn't know about her being a dryad or imperial princess).

Dex-chan lover
Surprised to see an 8 on this series. I've only read the first couple of chapters and thought it was about average in terms of isekai. MC has Cheat power, seduces women, is implied to become someone omega OP. You know. the average. I mean. The description just screams "mediocre/average isekai" to me too. Guess i'll keep reading it to see where it goes.

I came here after trying to read the wn version but good Lord the author could not stop harping on the fact that Ainz was a momcon....it got to be really disgusting after a while, I'm glad they didn't adapt that into the manga

This manga is a 6. I do believe that it is a little better than a good amount of op mc isekais but it is not good enough to be rated anything over a 6. I don't know how this is rated an 8 but I guess isekais like this are always overrated.

strong 6
it’s good enough to stand out but it definitely is not good enough to choose over some others

Dex-chan lover
@Dragonfirewings
Only read the first couple of chapters, so I was referring to exactly that. Basically, I was comparing his rather "fast seduction" of the first girl (his fiance i presume) to other isekai's, which eventually turns into a harem. So only one girl is attached to him? And upon further inspection there's no harem tag... my bad. I just kinda assumed every isekai just has the harem tag now. Huh.

Users who are viewing this thread