Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I was able to remember this

Double-page supporter
Uh oh that last 2 panels doesn't look very good, maybe he had 2nd thought after seeing the new Meguro-san?

Thanks for translation 😁

having nao actually be stuck on meguro ruins this whole chapter and validates aya getting upset (although she's upset at the wrong person).

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter if you're a nice guy or not. You just don't pay attention to your ex, it's even worse if you pay attention to her when your current girlfriend is at your side.

I can't read the name of the ex boyfriend without thinking about yakuza
latest

Double-page supporter
what a tedious girlfriend.

i feel secure enough in koga and meguro's relationship that i don't have any ntr vibes.
well maybe not for those two...

Dex-chan lover
ex-bf guy dumped her and now that she's opened up and changed because of her current bf aka best boi, ex-bf is interested in her again? he can fuck off lmao

Ffs @ this. It feels like the manga is really trying to justify Aya's paranoia which is really stupid. And why should I care about their relationship when we have zero scenes of them alone doing couple stuff or show any hint that Nao's dissatisfied with her. Show, don't tell please. And it's stupid that the manga is pointing out how dumb Aya's being but still tries to make you take it seriously anyway. Thankfully, knowing this manga, this should wrap up in about one more chapter and for once I'm glad about the shitty pacing. This arc is just stupid and further strengthens that it cannot do actual conflict to save its life.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone who say NTR again I'm gonna end your fcking life bro
I'm gonna make you drink Immortality elixir, put you in an Iron maiden and throw you in a hot molten volcano.
Fck you and this comment section yall opinions sucks and your NTR paranoia fcking ruin it every fcking time. end yourself end yourlife you waste of water and food mther fcker.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is a very unique art form, it goes to every place it shouldn't, pushes all buttons it shouldn't, it's almost like watching a nuclear train wreck
it's probably the only manga in this website truly deserving of the 1/10 score, it's a gore ride
now it's trying to piss off every remaining fan of the manga
I predict a final arc where NTR does happen (and tries to pass it as cute)

People ITT need to put a little more faith in Meguro. Ya'll be holding her past to her a little too much i feel, she clearly likes Koga, so even if this dude tries something Meguro wont have it.

If it does go down that route though, at most it would be rape, not NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread