Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 77 - Weapons of war.

Dex-chan lover
They definitely could have asked Yuu to come by citing support. Maybe to help them on the beach and night support or saying they want a familiar foods.
Or just outright admit that they wouldn't be satisfied by anyone else's cooking. Only question then would be which one is going to be the first to propose. (Asking someone to cook for you every day is a casual way of proposing, ICYDK)

Dex-chan lover
yeah exactly what I was thinking, why they were thinking he was going to go with them...

if you share you won't lose.
5kP9lAL.png

where is Kazuki fang?
XdY4Szq.png

Dex-chan lover
It's getting kind of weird how little play Yuu gets. We got a little glimpse of his Child Actor past but otherwise it's almost always the girls. The interactions we do get he turns into this ideal ikeman and the artist starts drawing him way taller and hotter. It's reached the point the girls spend more time fantasizing about Yuu than talking with the real thing.

In most Romantic Comedies the "Love interest" gets fleshed out by getting a few perspective chapters or showing their internal though processes but after the Second Volume Yuu stopped being a character and started becoming a prize to win.

Group Leader
What do they mean by 'no reason'? Yuu is literally a support animal for the three of them, surely they can cook some legit reasons considering their spec—oh,wait, they're turn into useless girls if it's about anything concerning him, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Lol that’s what I thought at first. These sisters already thought Yuu coming along is a matter of fact, which is weird, but I assumed i guess it’s normal for them. Turned out it was an oversight after all. I feel like Yuu would definitely come anyway, but like some people thought here it would be interesting to see an arc without the mc for once

Dex-chan lover
Lol that’s what I thought at first. These sisters already thought Yuu coming along is a matter of fact, which is weird, but I assumed i guess it’s normal for them. Turned out it was an oversight after all. I feel like Yuu would definitely come anyway, but like some people thought here it would be interesting to see an arc without the mc for once
Eh, we already got a solo sisters arc with the part-time jobs. There's no point in introducing the other acting geniuses if they're going to be relevant to Yuu. There's the potential that they meet Yuu the next arc, but that's too slow of a burn.

Clearly they'll have to just stuff Yuu in a suitcase while he's sleeping.

Fed-Kun's army
It's getting kind of weird how little play Yuu gets. We got a little glimpse of his Child Actor past but otherwise it's almost always the girls. The interactions we do get he turns into this ideal ikeman and the artist starts drawing him way taller and hotter. It's reached the point the girls spend more time fantasizing about Yuu than talking with the real thing.

In most Romantic Comedies the "Love interest" gets fleshed out by getting a few perspective chapters or showing their internal though processes but after the Second Volume Yuu stopped being a character and started becoming a prize to win.
I think it's because a good chunk of his character growth has already happened and his main motivation/goal in life is already figured out. In fact, he's at this point by the end of volume one. He wants a family, the one he couldn't have with his mother, due to not fully understanding how to become one before she died. He thought what he needed to be, what he needed to do to make his mother happy, was to be just like her. The best. He didn't realize was what she wanted most was a normal family. The one like in her favorite role as a housewife.

You could argue without the sisters as his love interest, if he had a normal romance, the manga would be at most two volumes. Great volumes for sure given how likable the characters this mangaka makes, but way shorter than what it is now. The sisters compared to Yuu, have a way bigger arc(s).

I don't get the feeling from reading the manga that he wants to be talented like his mother or the sisters. He doesn't show any jealousy seeing greatness nor does he really lament the fact that he's talentless. He accepts it. He just doesn't want to make anyone look bad or hold them back with how ordinary he is. If he was with anyone else, if he was with someone more ordinary, I think he would be the same as he is now. All he really learned living with the sisters was how intense it can be being family with elites. Remember, he was always decent at being a house husband, before the sisters, he just had to level up and change his thinking.

This arc will tackle his one only other major issue he has. Abandonment issues. I think what bothered him most about those two actor characters, was that he was left behind. That he wasn't needed. I bet he really liked those two. They were friends probably. But they, and subconsciously his mother, left him. Because he wasn't like his mother.

As for the taller and hotter part, I always thought he was pretty/hot thanks to his face and had the inner ikeman all along, just never had anyone bring it out of him. Taller, I never noticed lol.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's because a good chunk of his character growth has already happened and his main motivation/goal in life is already figured out. In fact, he's at this point by the end of volume one. He wants a family, the one he couldn't have with his mother, due to not fully understanding how to become one before she died. He thought what he needed to be, what he needed to do to make his mother happy, was to be just like her. The best. He didn't realize was what she wanted most was a normal family. The one like in her favorite role as a housewife.

You could argue without the sisters as his love interest, if he had a normal romance, the manga would be at most two volumes. Great volumes for sure given how likable the characters this mangaka makes, but way shorter than what it is now. The sisters compared to Yuu, have a way bigger arc(s).

I don't get the feeling from reading the manga that he wants to be talented like his mother or the sisters. He doesn't show any jealousy seeing greatness nor does he really lament the fact that he's talentless. He accepts it. He just doesn't want to make anyone look bad or hold them back with how ordinary he is. If he was with anyone else, if he was with someone more ordinary, I think he would be the same as he is now. All he really learned living with the sisters was how intense it can be being family with elites. Remember, he was always decent at being a house husband, before the sisters, he just had to level up and change his thinking.

This arc will tackle his one only other major issue he has. Abandonment issues. I think what bothered him most about those two actor characters, was that he was left behind. That he wasn't needed. I bet he really liked those two. They were friends probably. But they, and subconsciously his mother, left him. Because he wasn't like his mother.

As for the taller and hotter part, I always thought he was pretty/hot thanks to his face and had the inner ikeman all along, just never had anyone bring it out of him. Taller, I never noticed lol.
You make it sound like a 5 year old is supposed to know what they want in life. Yuu did what he was told to do to try and make his mother happy, like all kids that age do. It was his mother's responsibility to make a family with him, not the other way around.

Due to the basic abandonment by his mother, he grew to desire a close knit family more than anything else and he has started to get that.

Yuu's next growth arc should be about him confronting his past and realizing he has value as a person, just as much value as the sisters do.

Be nice to see him have some sort of internal confrotation with his mother or to get angry about things but I doubt we will get that.

Dex-chan lover
I know it won't happen, but I think it'd be really funny to have Yuu stay home and not have a conflict with the 2 new "geniuses" and let them just get destroyed by the sisters in talent, skills and likability and then emotionally destroyed when they say something negative about Yuu that gets overheard since it's probably the source of their pride.

Dex-chan lover
I had thought of this little detail, though I did think that they would have addressed it off-screen, but it seems these "prodigies" aren't as flawless with their plans as they think.

Users who are viewing this thread