Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Group Leader
Definitely the bullied girl he saved. Lass went full yan after that. Stalked out real Miyu's personality, possibly plastic surgery, bought the vacant house (or just squatted it lmao), etc.

Now wtf were those last pages. Anyway u peeked my intrest I may continue it depends on how it develops.

Dex-chan lover
My guess she's kind of a stalker that love(?) the relationship between Miyu and the guy and rooting for them. And after Miyu died she try to be Miyu to fullfil Miyo role so she "don't die" or something?

6Q35Rkn.png

No wonder she said this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Days that this author went on without creating some characters completely insane or ugly bastards : 0

the beginning was not great but i got immediately sold by the ending , kind of gives me summer time rendering vibes , hope it goes down the mystery , thriller , psychological path .... and i hope the author wont stretch it too much

Dex-chan lover
That ending got to me a bit. I also feel especially bad that that means they never really got to reconcile either.

Dex-chan lover
At least I hope the plot for this one will make more sense & not become convoluted while also making you question yourself on what is going on.

I'm still following it sadly & let me tell you that it is still confusing as hell. The beginning of it was great as Jimi sensei's behavior was hilarious. Take my opinion with a grain of salt but I'd say you probably better of turning your brain off if you decide to pick it up again.

As for this manga, I have to say I was not expecting that twist at the end. Here I thought she was some girl that is obsessed with the past & didn't like change but certainly not the whole she is a girl assuming Miyu's identity. I will say that I appreciate that she was willing to stand up for him while also manipulate the situation in her favor. Hope the ride isn't too suspenseful & not lead to someone getting stabbed (or being made into takiyaki). Thanks for the translations.
Hopefully its something supernatural like her being kindof a zombie or something explaining her total lack of a reactiong at having her head gashed like that

Users who are viewing this thread